CBR250 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
9,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling what's left of an 08 for a mate. We've got most misc bits and pieces left.

Things that are gone!
Frame
Swingarm
Motor
Exhaust
Suspension
Rearsets
ECU
Loom

things still for sale!
Brakes front and rear
Pazzo shorty brake lever
CRG long clutch lever
side fairings (slightly rashed)
Heaps of misc stuff like AIS system, Exup, misc bits and pieces that you're left with when stripping a motorcycle.
Swingarm + linkage

If you need 08 R6 bits (or 06 07, I've got a shitton of stuff off Sophie) in the shed let me know, I'll get pics and a price.

The reason I mention what's gone is because everything not gone I still have.. unless it was munted in the crash..

·
Registered
9,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Some pieces of it. The fairings are smashed to pieces and the rear subframe is in bits. Which part exactly are you after?

If you want a complete tail to bolt to something I probably can't help I'm afraid.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Also I don't know the exact name but I will take any of black plastic clips that act like bolts to hold plastic bits in place. If you don't know what I mean I will take pics.

·
Registered
9,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dayeve: No 1/4 turn fasteners. There's an 08 dash with 4300 on it, and an 06 dash with about 25k, Not sure which one I'm using yet though.

I've probably got some of the plastic clips, I know the ones you're talking about. I'll take a look.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
I know its a long shot. But would you know if the pillion seat will fit my 04-06 R1? I remember reading a while back that some of the R6 seats were compatible with the R1. I don't remember if that included pillion seats.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.