CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think my lil 250 RR is special:headbang:.. she's got a 5 speed gearbox (1,N,2,3,4,5) That's right no 6th gear! LOL i do pwn normal CBR250RRs at the lights. I was told by friends who test-rode my bike that the gear ratio is closer than the usual. everything is original (everything is original that its not compliant to ADR lmao). Special CBR 250 track bike by honda?.. any ideas why? I'd appreciate :)

P.s. I was the 1st owner of this bike since she left the land of the rising sun :D

S

·
0 Posts
I've got 7 gears. Looks like I picked both of your missing gears at the factory from Honda.

Do you want them back?

Well you aint getting them.

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
probably been crashed and the shifter damaged?
or the engagement cog has exploded over the years lol.

could also be a headlight fluid leak, or the red powerband might have snapped? replace with a green one

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
banana.logic said:
I didn't know cbr250rr came out on playstation...
duhh..
if you unlock 6th gear on cbr250rr playstation by defeating the black rider, you can upload your savefile to a 16kb memory stick and download it to your actual cbr via the highspeed megacable which connects to your CDI.
dont you know anything banana?! gosh.

·
Registered
15,539 Posts
I actually rigged my CDI so that it had a plug and I used an X-Box controller and instead of using the bikes controls.

I used to sit upright on the pillion seat and used the controller to ride the bike. Steering was fine, but staying on the pillion seat was always tough under hard breaking.

R

·
0 Posts
Sneddy said:
I actually rigged my CDI so that it had a plug and I used an X-Box controller and instead of using the bikes controls.

I used to sit upright on the pillion seat and used the controller to ride the bike. Steering was fine, but staying on the pillion seat was always tough under hard breaking.
just fit one of these sneddy [nws]

http://www.fuccit.com/2008/11/29/dildo-for-a-bicycle-seat/

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
ah yes, the old motobox mod.
I think we have some footage of you and your motobox in action Sneddy, however I think this was when we set up a wireless network between the xbox controller and the phone, so that you could wirelessly control the xbox controller which was controlling the motorbike via your phone. I believe we were in our home country of India at the time
Here's the original video found in my archives:

·
Registered
15,539 Posts
roobars said:
Sneddy said:

just fit one of these sneddy [nws]

http://www.fuccit.com/2008/11/29/dildo-for-a-bicycle-seat/
I thought about it... but I would've had to buy arseless chaps and they were a bit out of my budget.

Ninexz - Thats actually my brother from another mother - when he saw my hecktik mods he HAD to better me by using his mobile phone over a bluetooth link to his bike... Wasn't that responsive and suffered some lag that mine didn't though. And he often had issues with his bike pairing to other peoples phones... Talk about ghost rider!

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Race replica for sure!
So rare that it doesn't even actually exist!

·
Registered
9,703 Posts
Yes, less gears is obviously better, hence the obvious assumption that it's a rare honda racebike.

I hear next year's RC212v will only have one gear. And a button for the trottle.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts