CBR250 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all :dance: Its been awhile since I've been on this forum. About 3-ish years to be exact?

Any way, clearing out the garage and I realized that I have a fully dissembled mc22 project back in 2007. Been very busy with career / family so this was lost in it all.

It was fully a working MC22 before I disassembled it and left it for 3 years.

- Built 1992 / Comp' 98
- Digital speedo.
- Steering Dampener
- SS Braided brake lines / gold calipers.
- New front BT45, 95% BT45 Rear
- Tank needs paint job / Wheels prepped.
- Full Tyga kit
- Rego / Blue slip
- Full Konica Minolta decal kit / HRC CF tank cover

Photos

- Just after disassemble / Parts Pic 1
- Speedo / instrument cluster Pic2
-Painted frame / forks / wheels pic3

Q: Just wondering. Whats the market for the this today?
I'm looking to sell as parts or maybe as a whole

G

·
Sell as a whole otherwise you will be waiting for ages to get rid of all the parts. I would pay 2500-3000 for that as it is but some would pay more some would pay slightly less. Why don't you finish it, I know you would do a good job I saw your other mc22 before you ran off. :)[hr]
Finished I think it would easily sell for 5500-6500

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
what dash is that?

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey pledge. Thanks, the other two mc22s I sold off were just before I got a new job. It took up almost all my time. So this 3rd one was some what forgotten. :(

Been focusing on family, sold all my bike gear / car and got a station wagon....lol. Also been building up my hobby/business (Photography) so it was a blast from the past when I saw this in storage :)

cbrpledge said:
Sell as a whole otherwise you will be waiting for ages to get rid of all the parts. Why don't you finish it, I know you would do a good job I saw your other mc22 before you ran off. :)[hr]
Its an Acewell ACE-3100 digital tacho. Speedo and Rev meter / Trip/ ODO etc.
zane said:
what dash is that?

G

·
See what I mean? Then what do you do with the rest ofthe parts? eBay? Then you gotta post parts rararara, goes on forever. Trust me I know.

·
Registered
431 Posts
id be interested in the tyga tail (if you have it?) and the engine and possibly the frame. And the front tyre.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey all sorry for the late reply. Been busy and back up in Sydney on the weekend. I'll try to reply PMs as soon as i can!
Once again sorry. Buried under work

PS. the reason for not putting it back together ...no time

G

·
It would ultimately take you a shorter time to fix her and put her back together than to try and sell each bit piece by piece. You'd lose money, have more headaches from trying to contact a million people at the same time. Put it togetherrrrr. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.