CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One thing I found this new site is missing is the maintenance section.

The old forum had a goldmine of service guides on it, I know we can still access it but I think it would be a good idea to get a "tutorials" section, or something of the likes, so we can post new guides.

Also these smilies are farkin huge. :mad:

·
Registered
11,396 Posts
My only negative thought is that I put too much salt in my beef in blackbean sauce

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
myself. not a fan. to much stuff on the page. like why can't the username/info/pic be to the left. just to much info space between each post so u can't read it all in a smooth way.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
PixelPaul said:
myself. not a fan. to much stuff on the page. like why can't the username/info/pic be to the left. just to much info space between each post so u can't read it all in a smooth way.
User Control Panel > Edit Options > Display posts in classic mode.

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Also, you got no place to put where your location for it to be displayed.
Unless you put it in that thing under your name, whatever thats called.

J.d said:
only negative thought was i cant see the active threads topics.
that usually updated me on what everyone was saying, other than that site looks mint
Go to the top and click view todays posts. It works just like the old site's homepage.

·
Registered
408 Posts
J.d said:
only negative thought was i cant see the active threads topics.
that usually updated me on what everyone was saying, other than that site looks mint
+

PixelPaul said:

are my 2 issues, otherwise looking good!

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Glenn R said:
PixelPaul said:
User Control Panel > Edit Options > Display posts in classic mode.
Much better, thanks Glenn :)

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Blazzer said:
i find it too white and bright. perhaps load a few different themes that we can choose from.
There's three other board styles you can choose from.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts