CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
10,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that if you wear a helmet, you are instantly a criminal. I'm tired of having to take my helmet off because some little tosser with an attitude presupposes me to be of criminal nature because I ride a motorbike at three in the arvo.
I won't be buying fuel at the Caltex on the corner of High St and Anzac Parade again. I used to stop in there all the time, to wash my car, and to fuel up, but never again. The silly cunt at the counter told me that if i don't like taking my helmet off i can just buy a car, but we have two vans and a truck at work, and guess where we wont be buying fuel anymore?

/rant

There are plenty of service stations around, don't buy fuel where they can't ask nicely.

·
Registered
456 Posts
It's expected that you remove your helmet before entering stores. He wouldn't need to ask you to take it off unless you walked in with it on. What about burqa's though?!?! They should be banned for concealing ones identity too. & baseball caps cos the cameras can't see your face & any hat or head wear of any kind really. Even people with long hair should have it out of the way of their face while in stores. It's all a big fucking joke really. Rules & regs go too far sometimes & not far enough other times

·
Registered
10,965 Posts
how about... taking the helmet off.. going into your bathroom.. and having a good long look at yourself!!!

seriously.. will you sook about not being allowed into a bank with a helmet on?

its a pretty resonable and simple request for security reasons... i bet if you had a knife pulled on you by just one guy in a bike helmet while at work you would change your mind..

fkn kids these days!

·
Registered
15,539 Posts
I haven't taken my helmet off to pay for ages... Like, years. They always look a bit uncomfortable and like they want to ask but can't be bothered (as it's obvious by that point that I'm attempting to pay).

I know they have the rules for a reason, but at the same time - having the rules isn't going to stop people robbing shops wearing helmets. After all, they have to let you into the shop in order to ask you to take off your helmet. By that point the whole rule is a bit redundant as the robber would already be inside.

Now, if it's late (like after 11pm or so), I have no problem taking my helmet off, but as I usually use PayPass to pay for fuel now I don't bother, too quick of a transaction to be bothered with it.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Little smartarse hey!
Make sure you let his boss know.
If he's a smartarse then i doubt yours is the only complaint he's had.

Caltex @ Mountain Creek turned off the pump & wouldn't let me fuel up 'cause i was sitting on the bike holding it upright to squeeze every last drop in.
Stupid bitch on a power trip.
I already had my helmet & gloves off & everything..... couldn't believe it!

She said that if there was a fire i couldn't get away 'cause i was on the bike.....
Asked her if she makes all passengers get out when a car fills up so they can get away if there's a fire!
Stupid bitch!

On another note...... just got a Shark EVO3 helmet with the flip up chin section so hopefully will make things easy too.
Always love it when i find a servo that allows me to pay @ the bowser! Beats the shit out of going through the motions!

·
Registered
10,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how about... taking the helmet off.. going into your bathroom.. and having a good long look at yourself!!!

seriously.. will you sook about not being allowed into a bank with a helmet on?

its a pretty resonable and simple request for security reasons... i bet if you had a knife pulled on you by just one guy in a bike helmet while at work you would change your mind..

fkn kids these days!
Why are you evening this forum? If everything anyone ever says is disagreeable to you, why don't you fuck back off to the coprophile forums?

I haven't taken my helmet off to pay for ages... Like, years. They always look a bit uncomfortable and like they want to ask but can't be bothered (as it's obvious by that point that I'm attempting to pay).

I know they have the rules for a reason, but at the same time - having the rules isn't going to stop people robbing shops wearing helmets. After all, they have to let you into the shop in order to ask you to take off your helmet. By that point the whole rule is a bit redundant as the robber would already be inside.

Now, if it's late (like after 11pm or so), I have no problem taking my helmet off, but as I usually use PayPass to pay for fuel now I don't bother, too quick of a transaction to be bothered with it.
That's my point really. I normally don't have any trouble, and if he asked nicely, i wouldn't have had such a problem, but he was a tosser about the situation.
Maybe I could draw him a Venn diagram next time. It might be simple enough for him to understand.

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
No ACDC = terrorists win

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Little smartarse hey!
Make sure you let his boss know.
If he's a smartarse then i doubt yours is the only complaint he's had.

Caltex @ Mountain Creek turned off the pump & wouldn't let me fuel up 'cause i was sitting on the bike holding it upright to squeeze every last drop in.
Stupid bitch on a power trip.
I already had my helmet & gloves off & everything..... couldn't believe it!

She said that if there was a fire i couldn't get away 'cause i was on the bike.....
Asked her if she makes all passengers get out when a car fills up so they can get away if there's a fire!
Stupid bitch!
The reason it's ill advised to sit on a bike while refueling should be obvious to male who cares for his testes should the tank overfill or splash out fuel, and if you are unable to tilt your bike upright with one arm maybe your money is better spent on a membership at your local gym rather than fuel to ride your bike.

That's standard OH&S and just plain logic, not make believe "rules" made up by the casual at the desk who has to put up with every cunt walking in for the last four years and making a comment about how expensive fuel is these days, not to mention if you end up being the silly fuck who does end up pouring an above average dose of fuel on your frank and beans, who do you think gets the blame when angry customer joe fuckwit comes back with a lawsuit?

That's right, the stupid bitch at the counter who has to put up with your panties being in a bunch about mummy not letting him sit on his bike to get every last drop.

And really? Having a sook about undoing a strap and sliding off a helmet...I suppose instead of bending forward and wiping your ass you just slide forward and let the toilet seat catch whatever is sticking out. Who cares if it's rude, perceived as stupid or whatever other stigma is attached to it..........it's just plain lazy. Enjoy your build up of cockcheese, lazy whiners :p

·
Registered
10,965 Posts
Why are you evening this forum? If everything anyone ever says is disagreeable to you, why don't you fuck back off to the coprophile forums?
what does "evening" have to do with me being on the forum??

as for everything anyone says being disagreeable.. not everyone.. just you! because lets face it.. your posts are 90% pointless dribble where you're having a sook about something...

as for fucking off back to another forum.. mate, ive been here longer than you have, never left.. so not sure which forum i should be going "back" to!
have seen plenty of keyboard tough guys like you though.. same guys that at a ride out come up, say hi and smile and pretend like we're best mates!
at least next time be consistent and tell me to fuck off at an ESR ride out ok? ;) promise i wont cry!

and you know what i said about the taking off the lids is right.. its a security thing for the petrol station attendants. so you're just having a rant like a child. post a legitimate topic or a bike related question and you will soon find me being helpful!
till then.. ill keep pointing out the obvious since you clearly struggle with it!

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
The toilet seat analogy got me good

·
Registered
10,965 Posts
=having the rules isn't going to stop people robbing shops wearing helmets. After all, they have to let you into the shop in order to ask you to take off your helmet.
once its dark most servos out west will lock the doors and not let you in till you take your lid off..

also a lot of places wont turn the pump on till you take your lid off..

granted most of those servos are out west where petrol station robberies are much more common.

·
Registered
13,068 Posts
Similar but different for me. I fill my 4wd up in the truck high flow diesel pump sections and some bitch the other week didnt turn the pump on because I wasn't a truck.... Wtf u srs bitch. I asked her why and she said it was the rules.... ..... Maybe that's why you work in a fucking petrol station because you're a dip shit! I told her she has a power trip and cya later bitch. Felt good haha

·
Registered
69 Posts
The reason it's ill advised to sit on a bike while refueling should be obvious to male who cares for his testes should the tank overfill or splash out fuel, and if you are unable to tilt your bike upright with one arm maybe your money is better spent on a membership at your local gym rather than fuel to ride your bike.

That's standard OH&S and just plain logic, not make believe "rules" made up by the casual at the desk who has to put up with every cunt walking in for the last four years and making a comment about how expensive fuel is these days, not to mention if you end up being the silly fuck who does end up pouring an above average dose of fuel on your frank and beans, who do you think gets the blame when angry customer joe fuckwit comes back with a lawsuit?

That's right, the stupid bitch at the counter who has to put up with your panties being in a bunch about mummy not letting him sit on his bike to get every last drop.

And really? Having a sook about undoing a strap and sliding off a helmet...I suppose instead of bending forward and wiping your ass you just slide forward and let the toilet seat catch whatever is sticking out. Who cares if it's rude, perceived as stupid or whatever other stigma is attached to it..........it's just plain lazy. Enjoy your build up of cockcheese, lazy whiners :p
Man o man....... Alot of focus there on dicks & testes & arses Pledge!
I mean you know..... just say'n
And when you've got one arm holding the bike upright..... the other hanging onto the fuel nozzle & you've got her chock a block full.... what.... i guess a legend like you would just close the fuck'n fuel cap with you dick hey..... me..... i've found that i struggle to reach back across & hang up the nozzle without moving the bike & spilling it. I prefer to stay on the bike & hold it upright, fill her up & close the cap before hanging the nozzle back up.
Dunno.... maybe i'm just used to putting small things in a big holes..... never had a drama pouring fuel all over myself 'cause i struggled getting the fuel nozzle into the fuck'n tank. Practise i guess.
Anyway..... Just do me a favour & stop think'n 'bout my arse!

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
Its taut.

Now you have been taught about taut.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts