• Playstation

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 3936 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just played a few hours of the beta, no vehicles, one map and only rush mode but already I can see I'm gonna devote a large amount of my life to this game going forward.

Anyone else got it or plan on getting it? We should make a squad/clan/whatever it is you make and play together.

·
Registered
67 Posts
If it is going to be this way then I'm in. Though I don't know how i'm possibly going to balance my life between battlefield, starcraft2 and diablo 3 in the coming months. It will be a hard time for me.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I second that junk mail possibility, especially if you're with gmail.

I'm playing on PC of course. Yes this + Diablo 3 + motorbike = awesome summer!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Sick, I'm pretty much the same as soon as I get my new pc happening. It'll be mostly BF3 some Skyrim and all other time on the bike :p

·
Registered
67 Posts
cbr250rr said:
Yeah I second that junk mail possibility, especially if you're with gmail.

I'm playing on PC of course. Yes this + Diablo 3 + motorbike = awesome summer!
I third all of these things.

My summer uni break plan is:

Morning gym
fried breakfast
8 litres of coffee
ride
rest of day reserved for diablo3/starcraft2/bf3
drunk from 6pm onwards.
chase hot bitches.

rinse. repeat.
EDIT: Feel free to join in any or all of activities. Particularly if you can bring hot bitches.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I also plan to devote a large portion of my uni holidays the BF3 on PC, just have to get through the busy period before exams first though, and spec up the pc a bit more to get the best out of the game.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Haggis said:
I cant wait for a stable retail release! Which knowing EA, will be after 3 massive patches and 2 months after it is officially released.

Oh and PC all the way.
This. I foresee lag in the future. Great, unstoppable, painful lag. Crippling, frustrating, tearjerking lag. Followed by being bombed by someone in a jet. Over and over. And over. And over.

And i can't wait.

·
Registered
817 Posts
ive pre ordered it
will be xbox though so i can keep my little bro happy

·
Registered
212 Posts
yeah.. waiting for my new system coming in a week or so...

got the beta key so will be smashing it on the PC the moment I get the new tower...

1 - 20 of 3936 Posts