CBR250 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey yall,

can anyone in BNE suggest any good mechanics in BNE on the southside? Did a search - nil -google - crud.

I want to get my bike tune and to check for problems and so forth.

Yes, I maybe could do the basic tune up myself like changing the oil and so forth but I prefer someone who knows what they are doing and also i want to know if there are any problems that i should be aware of. Cause I am a retard. Rountine Check Up, I guess.

Cheers.

G

·
any bike mechanic EXCEPT brisbane motorcycles.

Maybe Team Moto at springwood? moss street. They have a large, overpriced accessories store there as well. prices are average....

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had to put up with dip shits at Team Moto at Enoggera while I was living up that way. So I prefer to stay away from Team Moto franchises.
If there isn't any options apart from them around here, I guess I have to fork my dorrah out to them.

roobars said:

Maybe Team Moto at springwood? moss street. They have a large, overpriced accessories store there as well. prices are average....

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys. I was going to ask you but with all the stuff happening with yous lately. Didn't really want to hassle you but I will send a PM to Gus and will pay for the service too of course.

mootavic said:
juxt said:
When is moot getting back up and running???
well surprisingly fast to tell the truth. the base of operations has shifted to Gus' place so Hedgehog, shoot Gus a PM and try and organise a time to come around and we can have a look at your bike and see what the go is...

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
hedgehogix said:
I had to put up with dip shits at Team Moto at Enoggera while I was living up that way. So I prefer to stay away from Team Moto franchises.
If there isn't any options apart from them around here, I guess I have to fork my dorrah out to them.

roobars said:

+1 DO NOT go to Springwood TeamMoto. Bunch of fuckwits.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hedgehogix said:
hey yall,

can anyone in BNE suggest any good mechanics in BNE on the southside? Did a search - nil -google - crud.

I want to get my bike tune and to check for problems and so forth.

Yes, I maybe could do the basic tune up myself like changing the oil and so forth but I prefer someone who knows what they are doing and also i want to know if there are any problems that i should be aware of. Cause I am a retard. Rountine Check Up, I guess.

Cheers.
Go into STARTLINE Racing at 33 moss st the mechanics name is Scott he wont rip you off he is a straight up guy! (He is the owner too) I was going to pro honda till just recently.( I moved to springwood)
Cheers,
Kit

G

·
How did you find Prohonda with service/ time/ experience for you? I know a few people that work there I'll pass on the feedback good or bad.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.