CBR250 Forums banner

Brendans cbr250 project... still.

48960 Views 168 Replies 29 Participants Last post by  Humbug
inlet: 99% VE
Exhaust: 100%VE

@

59cfm
120m/s

valve guides taken right back etc... pics of headwork to come later.

but for now...

http://s537.photobucket.com/home/brendanraymond1

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/6977/beforepainting2.jpg

I'll do a write up on engine specs in the next few days.
1 - 5 of 169 Posts
mootavic said:
though in all honesty, i would love to be proven wrong and know that everything ive read and been taught is wrong and that you can just ignore large parts of fluid dynamics that don't suit you and just take the bits that work for you. i didnt know engineering was like religion...
Fucking gold!

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about - but that quote made me laugh!
banana.logic said:
sir.b said:
BL: Because no one else is having their mental health or confidence impacted by what amounts to childish internet bullshit. This isn't netrider, the mods aren't here to make sure everyone feels welcome and loved, you either fit in or you don't.

Justin.
yeah true, I was just saying that it's a bit of a double standard for us to expect him to reply in an adult fashion when we are being childish.
+1

When ever BR starts a thread everyone drops the ball and starts acting like petulant children.

It's fairly simple, if you don't like him - don't reply to his posts or his threads... If he starts trolling in everyone else's threads then it's time to FLAME ON!
either way I'm genuinely interested to see the results on a Dyno.
I'm with everyone else... It's great to see the level you're willing to go to with this bike - but I think you would be better off doing a project which you might bare more fruit from your labour, and in the long run be a more rewarding ride on the track...

And if you're about to sell the bike off soon - why waste your time and money?

Just my 2 cents.

As I said - it's great to see the lengths you've gone to working on this bike - but if you're never going to ride it, what's the point.
1 - 5 of 169 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.