CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
SICK.... :headbang:

It looks like he dump's the clutch while sitting back and putting alot of preasure on the back wheel, then once the front lifts, shifts his weight, and backs off the throttle... fuck knows how it actually gets off the ground tho....

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
i have done it before on my old motard by just throttle compress back and jump pull my weight forward.. but that is a lot lighter. he does a cool job. love to do it on a street bike. bunny hop things in the road would be sweet like the gap on the harbour bridge so u don't have to pay the toll..

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Yep, easy.. I also circle wheelie just like him too. I wish.

·
Registered
7,519 Posts
I normally follow my bunny hops with a back flip burnout breakdance wheelie stoppie can can. Just to mix it up a bit.

·
Registered
548 Posts
MatchTheClown said:
I normally follow my bunny hops with a back flip burnout breakdance wheelie stoppie can can. Just to mix it up a bit.
:hail:

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
I want his helmet so I can be a power ranger.

·
Registered
14,538 Posts
MatchTheClown said:
So you were one of the stunt riders in the movie "Torque" ?? :lol:

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
From 1:43 you can see how far the idle is wound up, no throttle just slapping high fives letting out the clutch with a small push.

·
Registered
13,735 Posts
mewnz: fuck I wish I could ride like that... :blush: Pretty nuts mate..

Justin.

S

·
0 Posts
I have done on my first bike....a honda C90. I really wanted one of those trials bikes, but that's all I could offered, so I would spend hours practicing in the back yard bunny hopping over a 4 by 2 block of wood.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
It looks like the same concept as an ollie on a skateboard

Were's the kickflip???

·
Registered
15,539 Posts
MatchTheClown said:
Same - I find that's a good way to warm up before trying to tackle some difficult stunts.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Check out Jorian PONOMAREFF a french stunt rider, bringing a whole new style to riding...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFTjE2ADDZ8

Check out the DVD Untouchables

1 - 20 of 25 Posts