CBR250 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My favourite track!!!
My favorite track also! Im in Southern California, will be racing there again next year with ARHMA and they also added a race at Thunderhill Raceway for next season. Have you been to Thunderhill? Sure would be nice to have another MC on the start line :) I'm Iooking for more races, ill need to check out AFM

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome!! That's a impressive first season. How do you like Thunderhill? Good track for MC?
Hell yea let's race CVMRA next year! I was looking into it last week when I was out there, they make it easy allow me to use my Ahrma racing license and I bet the AFM as well. The track is soo fun on the 250. Are you planning on racing your kawi 250 or the MC19?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Awesome! hope to see you at the track. Just wondering if you know what lap times you have a Seca? My best time was a 1:54 the top 3 riders on vfr400r and hawk gt650 running 1:48.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Awsome! It's a very enjoyable little bike. Yes I think you should use it for racing!!!! its a great track/race bike.
I need racing fairing also, expensive and sipping from AUS is ridiculous. (Japanwebike) ( XCite bike) (guy on the facebook page) they all make racing fairings. Japanwebike has a exhaust system, would be know if it works better. I think many use the stock exhaust, works well for me. Post up some pics of her!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.