CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how can Canadian CBR 250`s are here in Canada and how many on this site. Any tips on parts and supplies for the Ciblet.

·
Registered
27,297 Posts
There were quite a few on the old forum.

I hope we see them in here soon

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey Psidey that was one heck of a rebuild. You have given me some big plans for the winter. Right now I am looking for a air filter and chain. The chain should be no issue but its the air filter I am concerned about. Thanks

·
Registered
169 Posts
There is quite a few of us canadian's here - MOST are from the GTA. Best bet for an airfilter would be Wemoto, unless Nuak has a couple around. I got mine in a big box full of parts from a Honda dealership in Australia however.

I was also planning on trying to get all of us out for a ride & bbq at my place. I live around the Barrie area and its the perfect starting point for a great ride into the muskoka areas. Amazing roads up here, like Southwood Rd: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkAeJGkEq4E&feature=related
Its not the worlds best rd, but it is one of Ontario's better roads. Besides, its only 20 minutes from my house.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will check Nuak out. A little backroad riding sounds great, count me in. I live in Etobicoke. Would love to hook up with some fellow cibby owners. Keep me in mind.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have a Jade on Vancouver Island. We did 18,000 last year to NFLD and back.
I bought a 1985 cbr250 last feb.
It has a loose #1 bottom end type sound. I am going to open and rebuild soon.
Do you have suggestions for me psidey ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts