CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Just a quick question, I've just finished installing new carby boots but i had a hard time trying to get the damn carby installed back onto the bike (finally managed to get it back on with brute force after 2 hours, tried heating the rubber, using lubricants & even putting them into a boiling pot for 3 minutes during my last attempt). I was having a quick search around the forums about it and found a post from 2011 "Australian delivered cbr's that Honda supplies parts for have a redesigned head with a slightly smaller inlet manifold. The boots arnt the same as imports." Just curious if my local honda shop supplied me with the wrong part.

Anyway my question is does anyone happen to have the part number for the CBR250RR MC22 Import? The product i was given was 16211-KAZ-780. Also I'm going to be doing a sync in the morning with a 4 Column Carb Tune Pro(abit late at night to be doing it now) Is anyone able to tell me what carby is the master? as in I believe that there is only 3 adjustment screws so i assume that the 3 that are adjustable are to be set within at minimum 2chHg of the master.

Thanks in advance.

(Random Pic of my Bike w/ the Carby finally in after 2 hrs)
12039307_10205273349773596_6762762379075912770_n.jpg

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thought you would have had an answer by now bro, Wish i could help you out but its out of my depth.

Was expecting Omar or one of the guys who race to chime in??

From what ive seen these are what you need for a 1992 MC22(N) (NON OEM but obviously work)
Insulators Carb Boots Intake Rubbers SET OF 4 Honda CBR 250RR MC22 INS01 | eBay

These are the type for the 94-99 MC22. (OEM)
Insulators Carb Boots Intake Rubbers 4 X Honda CBR250RR MC22 16211 KAZ 780 | eBay

There is a difference, which is funny cause i purchased mine from xcite/omar without doing research and it seems i got the correct ones without checking, not sure where i got that luck from normally i fuck all that stuff up.

I think KAZ-780 are the wrong ones for your 92 unfortunately.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts