CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK.... i got my full licence last week and now i wanna take my girlfriend for a ride on my bike and i can do that now with my unrestricted licence. only problem is. i dont have the foot pegs or the brackets on my cbr 250rr. does anyone have the pair for sale. or would someone atleast let me know if they got them on their bike and can they please send me a picture of it so i cant see how to fit it and what it looks like.

·
Registered
7,190 Posts
Probably better off posting in the buy and sell section, and also where are you located? I have a set without the locking mechanism on them, they still work but don't lock when you fold them up.

·
Registered
7,190 Posts
I'm not likely to ever use them, and they aren't even on my bike so sure why not. how close to wollongong are you?

Edit: if ninexz is closer, take his.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i dont know. ill find out tomorow i think and get back to you. cause my mate sometimes goes to wollongong beacj on the weekends. ill ask him tomorow.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Hey random, is your bike complianced for two seats???
I'd hate to see you take your girlfriend on the back when she would not be insured.

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
juxt said:
Hey random, is your bike complianced for two seats???
I'd hate to see you take your girlfriend on the back when she would not be insured.

we dont have the single seat rego down here........

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
+1 to check under the ductail. I dont know why anyone would bother removing them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts