CBR250 Forums banner

CBR250 R Vs RR

23K views 58 replies 35 participants last post by  Carminemalp 
#1 ·
Can anyone tell me which one is better?

;)

#28 ·
viper33 said:
if you paint racing stripes on your bike, you can gain another 20% increase in hp
then replace the 2 round headlights with 1, its lighter = more hp
exhaust's are too heavy
cut it off and leave it, you can gain another 10% hp

if you get the double r, then take one of the brake discs off
you dont need 2
this way you can gain another 5% hp

paint your bike white and then take your radiator out
coz the white colour will keep your bike cool, dont need the heavy weight of a radiator and the coolant
you can gain another 30% hp this way

take the battery out and put a AA battery in it, to again gain around 10% more hp

this should be the best mods for your bike
Stickers! the more stickers you have the more HP you get, but this is offset by the weight of the stickers so handling may suffer

#39 ·
richo said:
K916 said:
But i really want to know what the difference is :p

Also, are Arromaxes superior tyre?
I've spent the last 12 hours playing on my '19 ratbike with arrowmaxes.. to be honest they're not half bad. Only stepped out a little through the boulevard and gave plenty of notice.. a little slidy on the way home from safeway but no worse than the michi's..
I was wondering how that experiment was going. I never minded arrowmax on the rear when commuting. Would never put one on the front.

#42 ·
Big Al said:
Out of those 2 bikes, I believe he Zeal is best.

Arrowmaxes are good, but be sure to give them a good clean with a silicon based product before riding. It gets all the crap off them and ensures maximum gripzorz.
Incase someone is dumb as bat crap don't do this!, I tried it and my bike went went really slow, the grip was so tremendus the the engine couldn't pull it! :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.