CBR250 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me new to the forum got my bike dynoed this week I thought I got pretty good numbers just got new jets uni filter and cheapo exhaust
Cbr250rr mc22 1991 I think they had 45hp at the crank

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Me new to the forum got my bike dynoed this week I thought I got pretty good numbers just got new jets uni filter and cheapo exhaust
Cbr250rr mc22 1991 I think they had 45hp at the crank
What Jets are you using?
Does anyone know if you can dyno your own bike on the street using Air Fuel Meter and wheel sensor in some app

I need jets for aus 99 mc22 with no air filter and no exhaust muffler

·
Registered
134 Posts
Sure you can tune with wideband O2-sensor. Best to get one with datalogging of RPM so you can take time later to analyse data in 100rpm increments. Much more precise and safe rather than trying to stare at AFR gauge while doing WOT runs @ 150+ and watching out for traffic at same time. I really like these all-digital units. Tech Edge - Tech Edge, Home

Most likely you'll have to downsize main jets 1-2 sizes. Max power is made at around 13.5:1 AFR. This is too close to edge of detonation and self-destruction. So no OEM manufacturer dares runs this lean. They prefer to have safety margin in case you get bad gas on super-hot day. But that leaves lots of power on table.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts