Got it sorted guys, thank you all for your input.
Anyway ill throw up some pics.
Big thanks to xcite for hooking me up with carb repair kits in under an hour. great guy.
So i pulled off the side fairings, tank then air intake and was left with this
This was probably the hardest part, removing the carbs off the engine. Fuck those boots
Finally got them off with some help from the old man.
But ended up damaging the boots and clamps so i'll have so source them soon.
Didn't think to take any photos between that^ and finishing. Pulled apart both sides and gave them a good spraying with carb cleaner and dried with the air compressor.
I got 4 carb repair kits off xcite incase things were damaged/worn etc. I ended up just replacing the main, slow jets and the large seal instead of reusing the old ones and kept the originals. The kits didnt come with the tiny rubber o-rings for the pilot screw so had to reuse the old ones but luckly they were in good shape.
It went pilot screw+spring+washer+rubber oring. Did those 2 1/8 turns RR[R]
Unfortunately i screwed 2 of the pilots screws too tight and snapped a corner
Ended up just cleaning and re-using the originals.
Pulled apart my indicator switch as there was sometimes a delay from pressing the switch and the lights coming on. Gave that a good clean.
Now works a treat.