CBR250 Forums banner

Daniel Barnacoat Memorial Ride Thursday 07NOV2013

12K views 65 replies 23 participants last post by  Harry 
#1 · (Edited)
Daniel Barnacoat Memorial Ride Wednesday 07NOV2013

WATCH

And so....

Fucken hell - 07NOV2013 will mark the third year anniversary of losing Barney in an accident.

Time has once again demonstrated just how quickly it can go flying by. Feeling though I have left this a little late but still, needs to be posted up and am sure as shit wont be forgotten in my life time. This may serve some time in each of your busy lives to reflect on those that we have lost and as a gentle reminder to be thankful for what we have.

Have scheduled Thursday 07NOV2013 as the night of his memorial ride this year so you and your friends are invited to attend his tribute ride. Please NO DICKHEADS or mates of mates who are icy hawt stuntas. Of course all the "other" cbr250 defectives are invited :p

It would be great to see some decent numbers turn out again. Would be much appreciated on my part and by his family close friends and from both on and off the forum.

Newbies who did not have the personal privilege of knowing Barns just need to ask the local (ol Skool :p) Sydney CBR250 riders on this cool little forum just how much he meant to them. He truely was a mischievous fun loving creative mate. A top bloke. How he was received in the circle of friends can be drawn from the turn out in previous memorial rides, his funeral service as a true testament and reflection of how he was as a person.

This ride will be of course to honour his memory and to create further motorcycle awareness on our roads.

Photography Street Art

^ In memory of a mate. Snaffled from Ilia..

Red Font Number Packaging and labeling

^ Retired BBall Jersey

Vehicle Motorcycle Night Motorcycling

Memorial Ride

Crowd Night Event Vehicle Midnight

Memorial Ride

Motorcycle Vehicle Motor vehicle Mode of transport Night

Memorial Ride

Team Sports Netball Team sport

Ol Skool CBR250 BBall Team. Of course - DB with the ill fitting no numbered uniform

Meeting Point is Harrys Cafe Woolloomooloo

Arriving 6PM - I'm planning to get there at 7pm after picking up all pillions from designated spot (straight from work) but some of you like to grab a hot dog or two

Departing 7:30PM. PLEASE DONT BE LATE

Heading out for a modified ESR (Eastern Suburbs Run)

This is to be a cruisy ride through the streets, make some noise, get together and create that all important motorcycle awareness, all in memory of DB, a close mate of mine and quite a few peeps on and off this forum. He is still and forever will be sadly missed. FFFUUUUU

I'll mark out the ride route which will finish at 9 Bowden St Alexandria....

I've got footage from last year but its kinda tough to edit and upload and follow Ilia's awesome video....

Let me know if keen and I'll mark you down as part of the inners list. There may also be peeps that dont ride or have there own bike
(as there is every year) but would love to come along so let me know if you can do pillion duties.

Inners
JBO+1
Cerberus
Haroot+1
WheelieBin
Slojo+1
Blackness
Lach
DrFity+1
Dylusion
wogstaa
Sneddy
Matt
upper
aj26
Blazzer
aussiecbr
Mickydicky
JaMez
VC
Nat+1
BriZer
ufo8mycat
Dr Dealgood
hunkipunky
Sharon B

Ride outline. Its the ESR run... with map below. Will have a tail rider to sweep up the newbs.. but better you check out the route too

Map Atlas Ecoregion World

Those who wished to jump on the back as pillions have been accounted for.

Attachments

See less See more
1 10
#24 ·
Thanks for the show of hands for pillioning lads...

OP has been updated. I'll let each rider know whos got who on the back. Will sort out meet time and place for pick ups closer to the date. Obvious that the warehouse will be first pick as easiest to meet there. Let me know if you have gear else will need to arrange this also.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.