CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if you guys take tickets and pay, where applicable.. Or do you just ride past the gate?..

If you do take a ticket, where do you put it while you're trying to find a parking spot?..

Cheers :D

R

·
0 Posts
alex92 said:
Just wondering if you guys take tickets and pay, where applicable.. Or do you just ride past the gate?..

If you do take a ticket, where do you put it while you're trying to find a parking spot?..

Cheers :D
I have never heard of a paid parking shopping center before, but I put tickets in the back of my gloves when in the undercover city parking (rainy day) or park for free everywhere else....

·
Registered
15,539 Posts
I used to put some blue-tak on my triple clamp. It was used for parking tickets and toll money (before I had an e-tag).

Worked wonders.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
speaking of parking, whenever i park at crown, i never pay ;) just tail gate the motherfucker in front of me and keep going before the boom gate closes. win.

parking there for an entire night is like a pizza and about 2 beers.

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
What? You're going to go in and buy stuff at the shopping centre and you're expected to PAY?

This sort of stuff puts the hate into my love/hate relationship with big cities

S

·
0 Posts
I just ride really fast and lock the back wheel and slide under the boom gate.

What? Is it just me that does this?

·
Registered
841 Posts
you guys have seriously never heard of paid parking in shopping centers?
usually under 3 hours is free and im never there long enough to have worried about it...

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
i dont use a parking space, so no i dont pay. i ride past the gate then find a small spot.
usually find an area near a door which doesnt have a no parking/stopping sign and ill park there.

R

·
0 Posts
studricho said:
I just ride really fast and lock the back wheel and slide under the boom gate.

What? Is it just me that does this?
Is that why you are so good at fixing cbr's? :lol:

·
Registered
10,130 Posts
Hessian said:
What? You're going to go in and buy stuff at the shopping centre and you're expected to PAY?

This sort of stuff puts the hate into my love/hate relationship with big cities
hahaha you bogan.

its to stop people parking there and going to work elsewhere.

and no, i ride around boom gates. although sometimes they make them too long to get around on the exit. that makes it interesting.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Matt said:
and no, i ride around boom gates. although sometimes they make them too long to get around on the exit. that makes it interesting.
hahaha what do you do then?..

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
I don't pay for anything I don't have to. Who would? Sometimes I think about chopping the springs on my girlfriends convertible so we can get close to being able to drive under the boom gates with the roof off.

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
usally the shopping centres that have train stations near them charge so ppl dont just drive there, park all day and go to work.......

·
Registered
10,130 Posts
alex92 said:
Matt said:
hahaha what do you do then?..
check first :blush:

failing that, tailgating works.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts