CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, wanna see if there is any interest in my blade, Im thinkgin i might get a new one before the end of the year and i might sell mine now.

its 03 blade, has a yoshi exhaust and is a fighter, i have the bits of the missing fairings and a headlight unit and the brackets needed to put it back on, just never got round to it.

Would come with race fairings for right pricem if not selling them speratly, Will post current pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
9,703 Posts
Dammit send me those headlights, my cibby ones finally gave up!! :p

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
OK, well if you cant put a price, could we take a look at some pics?

Expressions of interest only pop up when there is sufficient stimuli to generate interest

·
Registered
35 Posts
Recently got blacks, looking to upgrade.

Been riding my ciblet as a fighter for a while and quite enjoy it.

Also wanting a 954.

PS: I'm the dude who asked you if you were from CBR250 commuting through Wallsend / Jesmond a while back.

Shoot me some info plx!

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh hey dude, haha, I see you nearly everyday, but ive been bitching it this winter and driving my car most days, Ok, sorry pledgy i just thought you were being a prick haha.

Ok, Im ater 5,500. Im trying to get the fairings back on in the next couple of weeks, Mostly because if i advertise it on bike sales ill be able to get prob 6-6.5k for it.

It has a pc3 on it as well, i forgot that earlier, Currently running a pilot power rear that has about 600 klms on it and a pilot road 2 front, I have a pilot powr front in my loungeroom which i havent been able to get on yet coz im a stingey prick and i havent bought a head stand.

Pledgy, just so you know its different to my old sig on the old forum, it has clip ons on it now and 2 brand new throttle cables.

Hoping to get the fairings on in the next couple of weeks, but see how my motivation goes, Im leaving in september and would prob be looking at selling in about August, As the title says, it is only an expression of interest, so Let me know if you seirously are and will see how things go (pledge its quiite comfy to ride, if you wanted to double marinh home and yas wanna crash at mine more than welcome if ya buy it, i can get a blowup double matress from the old chook if yas dont mind sleeping on the loungeroom floor.)

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
oh fuck! love themz 954's! have lusted over them ever since i got into bikes, why so cheap though man? if i could sell my car tomorrow, i'd be on this like a fat kid loves cake.

do you have OEM fairings? and what would it need and a guesstimate into getting it back to OEM condition?

any work that needs to be done to it?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts