CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been invited by the manager of Sydney City Motorcycles for a ride day at Eastern Creek with Honda (not sure what this means) but yes...its a discounted price of $200 instead of the usual $230...

I think its on the 10th October 2010. Will confirm once I get the numbers!

Any takers?

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes...its not a huge discount but enough reason to go imo...and plus it a few months away so good time to get ready and it should have warmed up nicely by then!!!

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
Maybe they just invite some customers? $30 saving buys you the fuel for the day I guess :D

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Inners!! But i'll just use my spare trackday/star thing.

Mikey, I think we can start calling ourselves the Crash Brothers? lol If it happend again. NEVER tracking with you again.. EVER!

·
Registered
9,176 Posts
FARK you guys plan your track days way ahead!!

LOL at Blake and Mikey being Bin Brothers - I remember Blakes simpathy crash just for Mikey

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yammiR1baby said:
hey i`ll come to watch only.........hey mikey would u take my bike for a spin on the track that day?
what if i drop it?

JBO said:
FARK you guys plan your track days way ahead!!

LOL at Blake and Mikey being Bin Brothers - I remember Blakes simpathy crash just for Mikey
u coming?

slojo said:
Interested, when do you need to know numbers by?
asap would be good!

·
Registered
64 Posts
well u drop it you buy it kekekekekekekeke
Just kidding bro if u drop it u drop it. what can i do i did ask u to ride it lol....
so can u lol it hasnt even riden in yet man[hr]
lol woops its october right lol......
thought there were going to be another track day bro what T ask us last time when we had lunch

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yammiR1baby said:
well u drop it you buy it kekekekekekekeke
Just kidding bro if u drop it u drop it. what can i do i did ask u to ride it lol....
so can u lol it hasnt even riden in yet man[hr]
lol woops its october right lol......
thought there were going to be another track day bro what T ask us last time when we had lunch
Im not sure if I can...when u sign up there is a section on what bike you ride...i guess i can put 2 bikes down....ahahaha, if thats the case, i might take it for an easy spin!

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
pOint_01 said:
Ive been invited by the manager of Sydney City Motorcycles for a ride day at Eastern Creek with Honda (not sure what this means) but yes...its a discounted price of $200 instead of the usual $230...

I think its on the 10th October 2010. Will confirm once I get the numbers!

Any takers?
I might be there to watch you fall :p

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Disappointed. I read the thread title incorrectly and thought it was going to be about eastern creek with a honda S2000.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts