CBR250 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow...i didnt know they had fake Ohlins stuff!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Ohlins-steering-damper-adjustable-Sport-Classic-/370324300270?cmd=ViewItem&pt=AU_Motorcycle_Parts_Accessories&hash=item56390c61ee

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
Oh they do brembo and other big names for cheap too. I buy whole motorbike from dem! ROR!!! :D

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
So is someone just dodgying them up in a sweatshop somewhere. What are you actually buying??? Madness!

·
Registered
10,486 Posts
dazz245 said:
I actually asked that guy a while back whether it was genuine and he was honest is saying it wasn't.
OK, so a fake steering damper for idiot bling I can understand, but anyone who buys those fake brembo calipers deserves to die.

'tiK.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ontik said:
dazz245 said:
I actually asked that guy a while back whether it was genuine and he was honest is saying it wasn't.
OK, so a fake steering damper for idiot bling I can understand, but anyone who buys those fake brembo calipers deserves to die.

'tiK.
are you talking about those plastic shells that cover the standard calipers?! lol...

·
Registered
861 Posts
pOint_01 said:
ontik said:
dazz245 said:

'tiK.
are you talking about those plastic shells that cover the standard calipers?! lol...
Here are the fake brembo's

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Radial-Mount-Front-Brake-Caliper-Free-Brembo-Decals-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem563c4ac27fQQitemZ370378719871QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
You're entrusting your life to knock off brand brakes. Im sure they have wondrous quality control schemes when kids are their production line.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.