CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
some cut down footage of my track day! check it out and drop a comment, first time doing this and im only 16 still so dont expect too much.
WATCH IN HD.

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
Hmm, Tasmanian track... never heard of it. Looks pretty interesting though

·
Registered
16,648 Posts
Is that you driving the 180sx? Is that even legal? :)

Sounds fucking SWEET!!!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not racing unfortunately, just a ride day where you can go and go at your own pace, i was in beginners group, there is a race group, but my poor old cbr would just be a annoying to the racers haha, Na not me driving wally, i cant drive to save my life hahahah, probably a bit ;), tracks a pretty fast and quick track, 2.4km long, some blokes doing 55 second laps in race group, v8s and Aussie superbikes race there :)

and exhaust is sounding nice :D

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
good stuff brother!

Alot better place to ride then those shifty backroads hey?
Shifty backroads!?!? Sacrilege!!

Nice vid Joshyz. How good does the zorst sound when it reverberates off that wall!

Was watching the ASBK there earlier in the year...that braking zone into the turn 1 hairpin is hektik!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Shifty backroads!?!? Sacrilege!!

Nice vid Joshyz. How good does the zorst sound when it reverberates off that wall!

Was watching the ASBK there earlier in the year...that braking zone into the turn 1 hairpin is hektik!
oh that sounded amazing! honestly couldnt get enough of it! yeah i got to braking at the 100m mark on my cbr, but thats at 170kph.. dad was braking at 125-150m mark at 260kph haha, but still great day! and the ASBK is crazy around there!

·
Registered
38 Posts
If you enjoyed Symmonds you should get the cibby down to Baskerville! Tight and technical, at last years historics races a 125GP bike set a lap quicker than a 145 horse GPX1100!
There is a new class running this year for 250's as well so if you felt like giving racing a go your cibby would be eligible with very little modification. There are a few of us racing them and they can be quite competitive even against Aprilia RS250's and GP125's if your a good enough rider.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts