CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some other forums i browse have a feature where you hover your mouse over the topic and a mini pop up window comes up where your mouse is; that displays the first few sentences of the OP.

I think this would be quite handy as some titles is the forums can be pretty vague. This way you can have a preview of what the topic is about without having to click on it. i suppose it could save you time having to click and load, then realising it's just a bullshit thread that you couldn't care less about.

anyone else agree?:angel:

·
Registered
13,792 Posts
Filopean: Do you use tabbed browsing? I go to the list page, middle click everything of any interest whatsoever, then go through the tabs... Faster than pop ups....

Justin.

·
Registered
9,703 Posts
sir.b said:
Filopean: Do you use tabbed browsing? I go to the list page, middle click everything of any interest whatsoever, then go through the tabs... Faster than pop ups....

Justin.
+1 that's what I do.

with tabkit to keep em all highlighted and in order it's win.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i officially hate popcorn.

Justin, Rich, not quite sure i understand what you're both saying? :S

[edit] oh wait i get ya's now. yeah i do use tabbed browsing....and sometimes i do what you suggested, but i just think it'd be good to preview what i'm about to middle click on before i realise it's just queerbait talk.

·
Registered
13,792 Posts
Drifty: User CP > Edit Options > Posts Per Page

Justin.

·
Registered
15,510 Posts
sir.b said:
Drifty: User CP > Edit Options > Posts Per Page

Justin.
Thanks!
this would be the perfect time to "rep" you, sadly I have used all of mine for today calling people "fags" and such..

·
Registered
13,792 Posts
Drifty said:
Thanks!
this would be the perfect time to "rep" you, sadly I have used all of mine for today calling people "fags" and such..
Damnit, if I knew that I wouldn't have wasted my time! Arsehole! :blush:

(welcome)

Justin.

·
Registered
13,792 Posts
I have a suggestion. Can we make the forum send PM's only once on Samsung f480 phones instead of 55 times? LOL. I wish I was a fly on the wall when 'tik sees his inbox :blush:

Justin.

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
sir.b said:
I have a suggestion. Can we make the forum send PM's only once on Samsung f480 phones instead of 55 times? LOL. I wish I was a fly on the wall when 'tik sees his inbox :blush:
ouch, WTF... sounds like a possible bug in the phone software? Does it auto-retry POSt requests? if so that's ridiculous.

·
Registered
13,792 Posts
It eventually failed the 'send' and said "could not redirect". It'll definitely be an issue with the phone's browser rather than the site, I just thought it was worth posting up :)

Justin.

R

·
0 Posts
I like the idea of having breadcrumbs at the bottom of the page as well as the top. That way you can read the threads and hit the bread crumbs without scrolling to the top of the page.

Just my thoughts though.:dance:

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
what happened to thread bump? i dearly miss that feature from the old forum.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts