CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Don't have anytime anymore to take my CAG out racing as Uni chews up all my time, so i have decided to sell it.

Few Details:
- Chinese CAG Body
- Newish fairings (bit scratched from moving house)
- Rebuilt engine, has not been ridden since being rebuilt with 5 port kit
- 5 port Kit from Hansen Racing
- larger jetting
- S/S exhaust from Hansen Racing
- New Chain
- Tyres only one race meet old
- Paddock stand
- Brand new battery pack/charger for transponders at Lakeside.

It is in fairly good condition for being around 4 years old, engine runs perfect, minor surface rust but only cosmetic.

Price: $180-

Pics: (Yes it lives in my living room :D)

Cheers,

Rodney.

C

·
0 Posts
What is the difference between a CAG and the standard eBay pocketbike?

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they are the same generally (chinese made) they are generally 49cc air cooled, but you will find however that body work may be different, brakes, wheels and frames. Every person i have talked to with the hydrolic brakes have removed them and fitted the cable brakes like mine because they are a lot better. Mine however has the 5 port kit on it (i put it on myself after the standard engine died during a race) which changed pretty much all the internals (bore, piston, crank, bearings...) of the engine to make it larger and faster. I cant remember off the top of my head what it bumps the cc's upto though.

Awesome fun though, only bike my fiancée doesn't care about me taking to the track :) I'd love to keep it but i just dont have time for it, no point having a brand new engine and it just sitting here going to waste, someone should enjoy it. And atleast parts are readily available here in Aus too.

·
Registered
79 Posts
LOL this is crazy , if this was up like a couple of months ago i would of bought it straight away .

but now i'm fixing my cbr lol

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Chrissybenn said:
does it wheelie?
Ive tried several times, and have managed a small wheelie lol. My brother also has a pocket bike and tried whilst drunk....it didnt end well lol.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Cag is what they called the aircooled pocket bikes;) I own a pretty worked up watercooled one which does wheelies quite easy:D
They are very fun but be warned, do not ride them on roads etc unless you wana face a hefty fine if caught..
Good luck with the sale dude:)

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump,

now on eBay
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280521527327#ht_3308wt_1137

1 - 15 of 15 Posts