CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, my old Cibby got converted into a race bike by a work mate, now she wants to sell it because she bought an R1 and can't afford both.

'89 CBR250R MC19, good bike (I know from experience ;)).
Always well looked after, but I suppose I do have to mention I crashed it (just bent the forks, they've been replaced and no other damage to the bike other than cosmetic was caused).

All that's missing right now is the belly pan and Oggy's, but my work mate has them and is just yet to fit them.

She's asking 2,000. Bike is located in Cairns, so you'll have to consider that if you're interested - If you're looking for transport I suggest BikesOnly, they're a good company and they actually do all our transport work (including delivering new Yamaha bikes).

Picture included below, just email me if you're interested or give me an SMS on 0438079462 and I'll pass it on to her. (Please note: Avoid calling me unless it's necessary - I only answer if I can and often I don't hear the phone).

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cbrpledge said:
Road registerable?
If you switched the fairings yes. I'm not sure if she kept the headlights/taillights but the indicators and mirrors were smashed when I came off.

Oh, and you'd need a RWC since I let the rego expire.

·
Registered
9,703 Posts
What exactly was done in the racebike conversion? Just fairings?

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
Pics or ban :D

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
richo said:
What exactly was done in the racebike conversion? Just fairings?
Primarily, new mirror frame. New front brake lever. I believe she put new tyres on.

No serious modifications though.

And did the picture not show up in the first post Hessian? Should be a thumbnail of it. :newspaper:

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
Oh I see now. Looks shiny ;D

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump. Dude that bought it backed out after picking it up.

At least he's brining it back. <_<

Anyway, she agreed to 2,000 so I suppose that's the asking now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts