CBR250 Forums banner

FS SYD: cbr250rr MC22 - !!SOLD!!

9K views 29 replies 13 participants last post by  BA88YG 
#1 ·
MC22 CBR250RR
Blue and Yellow Theme
1992 Model Compliance 02-2000
Its done under 72,000km and serviced on regular basis.
Rego till December 09 2010

reliable bike starts first go every time
always kept undercover but fairings are not immaculate. other than that the bike is great!

just serviced new oil, oil filter, coolant, cleaned/lubed/adjusted chain. Added a radiator fan switch

Serious buyers only please
Email for photos and any other enquiries.
Cheers!

Asking Price: $4000 ono "PRICE DROP' $3500!!!
Liverpool Area[attachment=47]

BIKE HAS BEEN SOLD

Attachments

See less See more
G
#9 ·
RE: FS SYD: cbr250rr MC22

getnkd said:
wow i think urs the most KM's ive seen on a mc22.
72k! fcuk u do alot of riding ..
good luck with the sale.
I actually sold a MC22 with 96,000 klms years ago. I had a brand new engine it though. It had been around Australia once or twice apparently.

#15 ·

BUM...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................P

Bhahahhahaha :D

#17 ·

getnkd said:
so roughly speaking when is the best time to sell a cbr talking km's wise!!
like when do they usually fuck up.
About 1/2 a second before you know about it.

K's displayed on the clock isn't connected to k's travelled very closely when it comes to the ciblets.....

Justin.

#26 ·

elmotmx has pmed you, as soon as you setup a date we will come out to have a look at it. Yes if its clean with revs and the engine is good we'll most likely take it.

Just remember if the engine is warm ill sit there till its cold again, don't warm it till we get there ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.