CBR250 Forums banner

FS (VIC) - 1988 Honda CBR 250r $750

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  sleepyCBR 
#1 ·
I originally had this bike with the intention of using it as spare parts for my other Honda. I bought this bike from a previous member and due to work commitment and lack of genuine interest decided to re-post with a new price and pics. I have gotten the spare parts needed and will sell now as is. I am asking for $750 but open to some reasonable negotiation. The bike no longer runs as it is missing a battery, fuel pump and carbs. The engine was running but on 3 cylinders. The fairings are in fair condition with some having some damage. The bike is currently dismantled and will be selling it that way.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

**will not be parting any further will sell everything together. Please do not ask**
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This bike is good for second hand bits or for someone looking for a track bike project. A contract of sale will be provided.

1988 Honda CBR 250r
Was registered in QLD never in VIC
64,500 km
moderately good fairings and paint job. In a black and Red scheme
Comes with very dismantled carbs can no longer use.
Tires in good condition
Seats in good condition

Needs
- New battery
- Carbs
- fuel pump
- engine working (running on 3 cylinders)

I am open to genuine offers and located in Toorak, VIC 3142
I am open to views anytime of the week at times from 7am - 11pm
Please contact me on 0430 070 246

Would prefer you to be able to pick up. However, transport can be provided but may incur extra cost depending on location.

Thanks.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.