CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day, I'm ****, or ***** if you like. I'm new to this forum, and after having a look around I think I'll be a regular around here, if you'll have me lol.

Just thought I'd say hello and formaly introduce myself, I've been riding for about 6months, and bought myself a red/black mc19 babyblade(1988) (I'll get some photos up soon), and lov'n it.

Look forward to picking your brains for knowledge and know how.

Have a good 1

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Welcome. Show us some pics of your bike.

·
Registered
15,539 Posts
Congrats on finding your way back to Gods promised land!

And welcome to the forum - sometimes I think you may have been better staying in Canberra than joining up here... Just don't touch anyone and I guess you won't catch anything...

Especially Richo... He's riddled.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks fellas, yeah it is a great bike, had a problem with a relay and a crapy aftermarket fuel pump when I first gor it, but hasn't missed a beat since I fixed it. Only thing im considering doing now is getting a ducktail type rear section and colour matching it to the rest of the bike, and maybe white powder coated wheels and white seats. Whatcha reckon?

·
Registered
351 Posts
yeah I think it looks mint already, although I can agree with a tgya ducktail. Sneddy, mc19 have 17" Rims don't they? you just gave me some inspiration

1 - 14 of 14 Posts