CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I am a new member and I am looking for help and also to be able to help with issues related to the Honda CBR MC 19 and 22

Right now I am restoring my MC 19 and one of the parts I need to replace is the Meter Board. My question is does the MC 22 Board serve?

Thanks for the answers! :)

Board meter mc 19.jpg Board meter mc 22.jpg

·
Registered
104 Posts
I think you may have some challenges.
Looking at the parts reference, the RJ and RK (MC19s) have different speedo part numbers and different wiring looms.
While the MC22 have a common wiring loom (but different to MC19), there are three more speedo part numbers: RRL and RRN common while RRR and RRR-2 are difference.
I hope this makes sense.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have an MC19 instrument meter board but it's missing the tachometer. If the parts are useful to you I would sell it for a very cheap rice. Problem is, shipping to you from Texas.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wua. I'm from chile. The shipping problem I don't know how it could be solved. DHL?
And how much would you sell it friend?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Well, I made a mistake. The clocks I have are from an MC17, not an MC19 like you need. Sorry for my error.
Have you checked a Japanese sight called Crooober? I've seen CBR250 parts for sale there and they will export to other countries.
Good luck with your bike!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts