CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got these exhaust of ebay to replace my messed up one from the crash, but i didnt get any instructions, anyone know how to install it?

link: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260605304475&_trksid=p2759.l1259#ht_2719wt_911
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,538 Posts
fret not - aside from the metal holder it's just three bolts (as long as you've got a RR, anyway)

Piece of cake. No instructions needed really, just make sure you put it on the right way (ie the end piece pointing down, not up like a stove pipe / drain pipe like some people have! haha)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
169 Posts
I go the same one last week, just bolt the exhaust to the 3 bolts and washers provided. The bolts might be a little hard to screw in at first, just make sure they aren't cross threaded and you'll be fine. Im not sure what the silver cone thing does though
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, the bike is at the shop so i couldn't compare it to see how it attaches, has anyone had any experience with these pipes?

Merudo said:
fret not - aside from the metal holder it's just three bolts (as long as you've got a RR, anyway)

Piece of cake. No instructions needed really, just make sure you put it on the right way (ie the end piece pointing down, not up like a stove pipe / drain pipe like some people have! haha)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,384 Posts
The silver cone thing is a hat
 
R

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
If you want it quieter, Use it as a "washer" between the header pipe and the can itself.... put the cone bit down the can.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
how could you need a forum to tell you that? didn't you look at the photo? it has 3 screws. damn non-mechanically minded people piss me off
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,130 Posts
megatronix said:
how could you need a forum to tell you that? didn't you look at the photo? it has 3 screws. damn non-mechanically minded people piss me off

thats why we have a forum, cockbag.

if you don't like it, go play with your balls elsewhere.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,475 Posts
arrogant fuckheads piss me off.

where you born mechanically minded? or did you have to learn?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,597 Posts
Piss easy you'll figure it out quickly. If its ebay just be careful with the bolts as they are easy to cross thread and snap off inside the thread.

Other than that, make sure the silver tip is pointing upwards... its what all the cool kids do !!! :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,388 Posts
Blackness said:
Piss easy you'll figure it out quickly. If its ebay just be careful with the bolts as they are easy to cross thread and snap off inside the thread.

Other than that, make sure the silver tip is pointing upwards... its what all the cool kids do !!! :p
Yes... no... downwards !! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,301 Posts
How good is the quality of the can and what does it sound like? I'm always cautious with these Chinese jobbies but this one looks quite good.

Come to think of it, i bought an original Scorpion from the UK for around the same price
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top