CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all nice to meet yis. From Dublin Ireland.
I own a mc17 1987. I'm about 80% complete. Few fairing bits to source.
Nice to meet yis, hoping to find other mc17 owners 馃憤

Cheers

Registered
Hi all nice to meet yis. From Dublin Ireland.
I own a mc17 1987. I'm about 80% complete. Few fairing bits to source.
Nice to meet yis, hoping to find other mc17 owners 馃憤

Cheers
Hi from carlow just about to start my project just trying to get through vrt hoops a minute what part you stuck for

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Hi from carlow just about to start my project just trying to get through vrt hoops a minute what part you stuck for
Hows it going man, missing the head light and both engine side fairings. Need a new key and ignition bar that should be good to go. How's yours coming along. Good to see a couple others in Ireland

Registered
Hi and welcome!

I may have spare MC17 headlight. Have to look in boxes. Yours for free if you want to cover shipping from California.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Hi and welcome!

I may have spare MC17 headlight. Have to look in boxes. Yours for free if you want to cover shipping from California.
Hi and welcome!

Hi Dan cheers nice to meet ye

Wow that would be fantastic, iv searched and searched and as I'm sure most are in the same boat parts are like hens teeth. Can't be got. Really appreciate that offer your a gent. If you happen to find the headlight, pints on me. Il cover shipping of coarse and Throw you a few quid for drinks an meal out.
Regards
Dave

Registered
Hows it going man, missing the head light and both engine side fairings. Need a new key and ignition bar that should be good to go. How's yours coming along. Good to see a couple others in Ireland
I have another bike hopefully coming at the end of the month with spares will keep you in mind find me on fbook and keep in touch as. Don't be checking this site all the time dk in UK broke one

Registered
Hi Dan cheers nice to meet ye

Wow that would be fantastic, iv searched and searched and as I'm sure most are in the same boat parts are like hens teeth. Can't be got. Really appreciate that offer your a gent. If you happen to find the headlight, pints on me. Il cover shipping of coarse and Throw you a few quid for drinks an meal out.
Regards
Dave
yup, I've got one. DM me your address and I'll get quote for post.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts