CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short, he tried to tell me that it is possible to make more power at the wheel than at the crank.

He also tried to pull the old "my mc19 is from 1997" trick on me. I almost wanted to make him sight up here just to watch the hilarity ensue.

So my first thread is pretty pointless, what a surprise...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,527 Posts
BL you oughta make a habit of punching idiots more often.


'tiK.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,541 Posts
what cap'n skidmark said. +1 test post.:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
186 Posts
there are a lot of incompetent bullshit artists around,

had one guy call up about my bike asking "why are the headlights round?"
I asked how many cbr250rr bikes he had seen, he replied he had one.

How do you reason with this level of idiot? It is beyond me, so I just put the phone down, no hang up, no thanks mate.
Guy was so dumb I hope to god it was a prank call.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
blazinblade said:
Guy was so dumb I hope to god it was a prank call.
reminds me of the time I got a prank call from some punk kids. straight away I knew they were like 15, sayin shit like 'you have won a prize'...

Apparently the prize was a dildo, they were so convincing I was disappointed the next day when I didn't find an 18 inch rubber cock in my mail box.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,792 Posts
banana.logic said:
I was disappointed the next day when I didn't find an 18 inch rubber cock in my mail box.
Reasons why it's called your "mail box":

1. A dude on a bike visits it almost every day.
2. It's got other people's junk it in.
3. It's packed with shit.
4. No matter how much you try you can't stop Bills getting in.
5. It's emptied daily.
6. ?

:angel:

Justin.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sir.b said:
banana.logic said:
I was disappointed the next day when I didn't find an 18 inch rubber cock in my mail box.
Reasons why it's called your "mail box":

1. A dude on a bike visits it almost every day.
2. It's got other people's junk it in.
3. It's packed with shit.
4. No matter how much you try you can't stop Bills getting in.
5. It's emptied daily.
6. ?

:angel:

Justin.


How about: 6. It's usually got male in it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
841 Posts
banana.logic said:
They promised me dildo, what can I say...
thanks banana
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
841 Posts
Yes I think that would be best lol
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top