CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I been looking around for a while but I can see how to migrate a thread from the old site to the new... Can someone point me in the direction of the blatantly obvious post that I should have seen by now that has the instructions ? :huh:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That wasn't quite what I was looking for - I thought there was a way to import an entire thread from the old forum to the new one - but ive just realized that you can't - I'll have to start a new one to continue what i had started on the old forum... All good... Sort of !

C

·
0 Posts
At the moment I think only the moderators can do that, available upon request. Starting a new one is pointless as it's all getting migrated over soon.

·
Registered
9,703 Posts
cbrpledge said:
At the moment I think only the moderators can do that, available upon request. Starting a new one is pointless as it's all getting migrated over soon.
I don't think they are. From what I understand we're only having signup dates and post counts migrated.

C

·
0 Posts
I thought that too, however Rory did mention that there was about 1.5gig of forum space to be migrated over. He'd be up shit creek if we lost all that info- it's priceless and I'll be fucked if I will post up another two project bike threads.

·
Registered
9,703 Posts
... FFS. I just spent christ knows how long redoing my project bike thread, only to have the forum sook about too many images.. and NOW it's getting ported automatically??

:(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts