CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone heading to one of the best National races in the Country. I'll be heading in the car, anyone on bikes make sure to keep them well locked up.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
RE: Skerries Road Race Sat 3rd July, Dublin

I'm definetly going to the races. I'll be heading to the Devils Deciples rally after the races as well. It's no longer in the Man O War pub, it's moved to the 5 roads, so a mile or 2 further down the road.

·
Registered
30 Posts
RE: [IRL] Skerries Road Race Sat 3rd July, Dublin

Id love to make it to Dub for the races, watchin the TT recently has me tempted

·
Registered
4,210 Posts

It's this weekend lads. Hands up who's going... :headbang:

·
Registered
4,708 Posts

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

is that enough hands up? :D i'll be there for the camping also!

·
Registered
4,210 Posts

Sweet. Better get ur smoking jacket ready then Owen...

·
Registered
4,708 Posts

hell to the yeah!! gota get me some blow also!! are you bringing a tent with ya?[hr]
oh yeah and what time are ye heading down there for?!

·
Registered
4,210 Posts

No, you're bringing yours. :D

You can stick it in my car when you get up to the Skerries.

·
Registered
4,708 Posts

ha!! grand stuff i'll do that than....what time are you going to head up for there and where will we all meet at>?

·
Registered
1 Posts

Havent been in years but im going this weekend! Great race to go too!

Woohoo, first post on here! :D

·
Registered
4,210 Posts

Welcome Mantis.

We'll be at Shady Lane from 10am and the Devils Deciples from probably 8pm onwards at the latest.

·
Registered
7,143 Posts

For those of you who don't know the area well... if you are coming from Dublin to Shady Lane you need to take a different route unless you wanna walk around the track in between races... here's a map which should help... (the roads are closed from 9 or 10 onwards usually)

Track is the road section highlighted

[googlemaps]http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&ll=53.560603,-6.122303&spn=0.034667,0.077162&z=14&msid=108779402911757712325.00048a6ba86dd91fbd766[/googlemaps]

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
that last vid was class....that dude on the blue and floresent yellow bike was nuts hitting that bump in the road....lap after lap :popcorn:

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Great day out, tragic end tho, RIP Myles Byrne.
For those wanting another fix of road racing Kells is on this coming weekend

1 - 18 of 18 Posts