CBR250 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
RE: Skerries Road Race Sat 3rd July, Dublin

I'm definetly going to the races. I'll be heading to the Devils Deciples rally after the races as well. It's no longer in the Man O War pub, it's moved to the 5 roads, so a mile or 2 further down the road.

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
RE: [IRL] Skerries Road Race Sat 3rd July, Dublin

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

is that enough hands up? :D i'll be there for the camping also!

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
RE: [IRL] Skerries Road Race Sat 3rd July, Dublin

For those of you who don't know the area well... if you are coming from Dublin to Shady Lane you need to take a different route unless you wanna walk around the track in between races... here's a map which should help... (the roads are closed from 9 or 10 onwards usually)

Track is the road section highlighted

[googlemaps]http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&ll=53.560603,-6.122303&spn=0.034667,0.077162&z=14&msid=108779402911757712325.00048a6ba86dd91fbd766[/googlemaps]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.