CBR250 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

After many years since selling my repsol back in 2003, I've bought a '99 aust delivered example for pure nostalgia

I'd be curious to see who still has one?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all,

After many years since selling my repsol back in 2003, I've bought a '99 aust delivered example for pure nostalgia

I'd be curious to see who still has one?
Just got mine yesterday for 550$ with 11k miles. Its been looped pretty bad but it has a clean title and it starts, when i put it into 1st or 2nd gear it shuts off immediately . I think its the kickstand sensor or clutch cable/clutch sensor.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just got mine yesterday for 550$ with 11k miles. Its been looped pretty bad but it has a clean title and it starts, when i put it into 1st or 2nd gear it shuts off immediately . I think its the kickstand sensor or clutch cable/clutch sensor.
Yes, sounds about right that it's the kickstand safety cutoff

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I bought 2 MC19s last year. Looking forward to racing them with CVMRA & AFM.
Is there a class where these 250's fit in? I am aware that the US was not like aust where we did have honda direct imports, along with the multitudes of grey import. Man there were so many of these bikes running around in aust in the 2000's

·
Registered
16,659 Posts
Holy moly .. I'm in shock that you're back (and I'm back .. haha!). Pick me up off the floor!

·
Registered
16,659 Posts
Holy crap .. look at my post count! We used to wear that like a badge of honour .. bwahahaha

·
Registered
134 Posts
Is there a class where these 250's fit in? I am aware that the US was not like aust where we did have honda direct imports, along with the multitudes of grey import. Man there were so many of these bikes running around in aust in the 2000's
They run in 250 Superbike class with AFMracing.org. Or up a class in 350 Prod or Superbike. Can also run in 450, which are 600s with 1-cyl disabled, although Ninja 400s are best here. Pretty relaxed, unless someone complains. Then you just respond with, "so you're whining about being beaten by a little 250???"

1 - 20 of 53 Posts