CBR250 Forums banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I can't believe you've reused your 'yes it's fast' sig. Do you still have that sticker on your current bike? You do ride, right?!
Yep. Wrote my original bike off hitting a roo. Was able to find one just the same and yes I have replace the original sticker with a new on on the current bike.
Where are you based now, Jason?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Yep. Wrote my original bike off hitting a roo. Was able to find one just the same and yes I have replace the original sticker with a new on on the current bike.
I'm glad that the bike died and you survived

Yep, the 929's still hold their own

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
I'm in an inner ring suburb (only just east of maribrynong river shh), are you still in Werribee?

·
Registered
16,659 Posts
So who does still ride from the old crew?

I'm still living in the UK! Had an SV650, Aprilia SL1000 Falco, VTR 1000 (98) and am now on an 07 BMW K1200S. This thing is the craziest bike I've ever ridden! Absolutely ridiculous amount of speed and power!

·
Registered
8 Posts

I'm still living in the UK! Had an SV650, Aprilia SL1000 Falco, VTR 1000 (98) and am now on an 07 BMW K1200S. This thing is the craziest bike I've ever ridden! Absolutely ridiculous amount of speed and power!
Yep. After writing off my original blade hitting a roo, I bought an exact replica haha.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·

Big bike the BMW, I recall when they were new, big yellow thing, kind of like a TLR :) You've got ~100hp more than my specific MT07. I'd hate to be pushing something like yours around these days

You already know I'm riding, but: since leaving Vic in '08, sold the 04 R1 to my brother after a few years, then had a break for a while

Later, an '81 XS650 cafe racer with an '06 CBR600RR, the CB400, I've now had an MT07 unrestricted LAMS for the last couple of years. Mad fun on the MT, so easy in city traffic too

·
Registered
16,659 Posts
Big bike the BMW, I recall when they were new, big yellow thing, kind of like a TLR :) You've got ~100hp more than my specific MT07.
It is pretty big! It's a few inches longer than the VTR, perhaps coz it's black? :oops:

It is an insane amount of power .. WAY too much for UK roads!

·
Registered
2,038 Posts

Still riding

Sold my Daytona in 2015 and bought a 15 Fireblade, sold that a little while ago now and am waiting on delivery of an S1000RR. Been looking for a while for an Aus Babyblade jist to have for old time sake but it’s a struggle to find anything Aus delivered

Funny I just logged in to see if anyone from the old days was still here and see this.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts