CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, this must be a common problem with these bikes when I start bike cold sometimes its as if bikes only running on 2 cylinders and won't idle without choke on..only happened a couple times I think its battery related, has to be. Spoke to bike mechanic and he wanted me to clean out the carbs the wanker any ideas??

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
18000 redline built to last Japanese racing era

Im curious how you connect rough starting issues which are made better by applying choke with a battery problem?!

If you feel like you don't know enough that you ask a bike mechanic for advice then maybe you should consider following the advice he gives you...
Interesting opinion though, connected via experience gained to resolve issue, bike mechanic's always do the same trouble shooting basic fixes for heaps of totally different issues just to try find what the problem is(and to charge extra $$)

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
8 posts, asks advice, tells people they have a dildo in their anus when they give sound advice he doesn't like. Nice one, welcome to the forum, dipshit.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Interesting opinion though, connected via experience gained to resolve issue, bike mechanic's always do the same trouble shooting basic fixes for heaps of totally different issues just to try find what the problem is(and to charge extra $$)
Then why ask for advise? That mechanic has a lot more experience in these matters than you clearly. And ever think that those same basic trouble shooting fixes will fix 90% of issues?

Now you have come on here looking for the same advise so it might be in your best interest to follow it.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
troll account i bet, because we all know to fix a battery related issue you piss on it and to add more pwer you fit a red power band.

- although the most vibrancy in this forum for a while... what ever happened to "worst on the inernet"? (shakes head in dismay)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sound advice guys got to the bottom of that issue just curious to what others thought..all those cleaning out carbs advisors should maybe try cleaning out ya buddy's rectum or maybe cleaning out ya grandmothers rotten twang haha(sound advice cheers)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts