CBR250 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 714 Posts

·
Registered
10,965 Posts
Merudo said:
I do 1:08's around QR
seriously??? thats pretty impressive from what i hear!
ill tell you what i can do up there next season :p

EC - 1:42's (old circuit before the changes to turn 7)

Wakefield - 1:05 flat

PI - <1:45's

hoping to drop all those times next season with some actually consistent track time and racing... none of this one race every 6 months bs ive been doing last 2 years

·
Registered
426 Posts
80.99 (GPS) two months ago at Barbs on an MC41.
Maybe better month with gearing changes & better lines but had no timer.
Next weekend will be there again.

60 secs at Collie on the stopwatch and a mates GoPro, I go well there.

·
Registered
10,965 Posts
Merudo said:
lol not really. I was just taking the piss. 1:08's are what Jamie Stauffer's doing around QR :lol:
yeah i was going to say! i thought the lap record was in that ball park! haha

but then from what i have seen there arent a lot of corners at QR so the average times are closer to the lap record than EC for example.
[hr]
Hayday91 said:
Cerb, what bike is that on around Wakefield?
07 r1 with an off and on missfire... there are 4's in there somewhere... maybe even 3's :p next year ;)

·
Registered
13,735 Posts
^ yeah he's only 11 seconds off the superstock 600 lap record there, which isn't bad for a DRZ! Last time I rode with Shane he was keeping up through the corners just fine but my 600 would murder him out of corners on outright acceleration (more than twice the ponies), but of course we never broke the speed limit :) It's impressive that he laps that well on a track that has a reasonable back straight (about 600 metres I'm guessing, coming on to it well over 100kph).

Justin.

·
Registered
175 Posts
1:57 PI on the SBK;
1:20+ Broadford on the 250

Can't see myself getting any quicker at PI than I'm already going, 220km/h+ through turn 3 is becoming rather scarey!

1 - 20 of 714 Posts