CBR250 Forums banner
681 - 700 of 714 Posts

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Went up from white group to green group and didn't have topass 15 people per lap lol. Had the camera and racechrono data logger on. Crossed the finish line still under 2 mins even tho spent the whole straight in the gravel/grass haha. Saved alot of time at siberia and hayshed/lukey due to not having to pass slower riders and short shifted before 11 and the tyres were gone . I made the mistake of pushing toohard on shagged tyres.

Better than previous bestlap on the day from the session before.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Mallala 1.33.2. About 2 secs quicker than my last outing.
Slow group so hard to find good track.
Unfortunately in session 4 coming into the esses t7 I hit the brakes hard. Shifted down twice. Then the front tucked under.
Sent me sliding.
Hit some of the oil dumped on the track from the drift nationals the night before.
the bike need is in need of some tlc.. bugger

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Got down to a 1.52.4 last day out, without really pushing too hard until i ate shit. Got the basic suspension settings correct. Best optimum time was a 1.50.56.. hopefully I can keep it in 1 piece next time and get into the 1.50s.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Wtf is up with the FX streaming? I thought I saw terry saying somewhere that we'd be able to view the racing on both saturday and sunday...but it seems like the motorsports tv app isn't available til tomorrow?

·
Registered
10,965 Posts
yeah harry is flying! did a flat 3 today in the races.

i got into 1:03.8's later today after finally putting on a new rear tyre after race 1 so hoping for bit more tomorrow. its hard cos there is a pack of 6-8 bikes that are running very similar times! its all down to good starts.

·
Registered
10,965 Posts
Nah didn't crash.. Last race was just a non point scoring gimmick of 15 laps.. I just went out to get used to the new tyre more.. Running the old dunflop rear yesterday and first race today fucked with my confidence a bit tbh. Getting back on the Pirelli I know and love improved that greatly! Tomorrow hoping for bigger improvements still

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Just waiting on my new accossato m/c and a rhs rearset and im back on track Dr.

Hm plant scheme Raceglass sorted thanks to nswrats so hopefully can get upto ec for a few trackdays when the sun comes out

·
Registered
12,552 Posts
good day and bad day today..

Race 1 i managed to lowside on the race 1 restart.. was too far out trying to pull an overtake and hit the dirty part of the track and folded the front.. ran to the bike and got it started and circulated for a few more laps but had done too much damage to finish..

that was the bad

the good..

managed a 1:02:7 on the last lap of the last race.. still didnt finish where i wanted.. had i finished race 1 it would have been better.. but i got a 102 so stoked with that :)

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
^ Saw on the live timing something went wrong. Least you're ok, and bike wasn't totally binned. Was watching you and Adam closely cos you were right there with a few guys I raced with here in SA.

cerb did you sit out the last race or what?

1.02 is quick, 3.5 sec of the quickest guys in the land!

The livestream on fx was ok. A bit laggy, but a few of us were watching and making stupid remarks in the comments bar. I hope Terry is able to include the saturday as well in further rounds. But I guess it costs a fortune to put the cameras and commentators out there for 8 hours.

681 - 700 of 714 Posts