CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so this is all a bit new to me. Never posted on a forum before, ever. I've been inspired by all the cbr250 nuts out there. I got my licence about 3 weeks ago after having zero interest in bikes through my adult life, I'm now 33. I was instantly attracted to the old sports bikes of the 80s and early 90s. After a bit of research I was set on the inline 4 cylinder. A week ago, after having spent about 2 hours on the road with a mates gn250, I took an mc19 for a test ride. 38000 on the clock, yeah yeah, but it checks out ok. A little nervous but I bought it, old bike bla bla bla. It starts first time, runs mint and handles like a dream. After a couple of decent rides on the weekend I'm hooked, even commuting to work now, 50km per day, weather permitting. Rain the last two days and I'm having withdrawals already. Damn fine machine!!

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Welcome to the forum and to the motorbike family.

The MC19 is a very nice bike. Might be a bit of a challenge to find parts, but if you take good care of it, it will provide many years of enjoyment. Fun to ride, easy on petrol, etc.

Good luck.

·
Registered
69 Posts
A fine choice for a first bike, sir!

Got any pics?

·
Registered
314 Posts
pics... PICS! how dare you come on the forum owning an mc19 and not share it lol thats like parkin down the street so we cant see it. PIIIICS!!! :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
I recently picked up 2x MC19s in boxes! Hopefully they'll be as nice as this when I get them put back together!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts