·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
466 Posts
RE: More eBay deals+ wts mc22 TYGA fender

so why was that bike a stat w/o? cosmetic damage only, less damage than mine had and it wasn't written off

·
Registered
1,002 Posts

From what I've read, seeing how the NSW Government has banned any written off vehicle (statutory or repairable write-off) from being re-registered, every write-off becomes a statutory write-off.

Due to the high price of getting authentic OEM parts to replace the damaged ones, I think it's pretty likely that the repair bill (keeping in mind this is a 100% perfect repair we are talking about) added up to more than it's insurable market value, therefore the insurance company will write it off.

Please correct me if I'm wrong cos this is just an educated guess.

·
Registered
466 Posts

if there's a reserve it'll say (reserve price not met) in red under the price
until the reserve has been met, when it says (reserve price met) in blue

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
RE: MC22 Brisbane

is it wrong of me to be trying to talk my mate into buying that bike while he is laid up at home after writing himself and his bike off like 6 weeks ago? lol

·
Registered
14,538 Posts

mat_p said:
is it wrong of me to be trying to talk my mate into buying that bike while he is laid up at home after writing himself and his bike off like 6 weeks ago? lol
It is wrong, yes...

cause I just bought it

·
Registered
1,629 Posts

lol...tis a good buy for sure...
plans??
if I had the cash my plans would have been pretty it up, rego it, sell it for some profit :p

·
Registered
14,538 Posts

Maybe that, maybe second trackbike, maybe I'll rego and ride it? I have no idea at this stage

At any rate, I SMELL A PROJECT :D

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Good on you mate. Now I have a bike to ride whenever I come up to Brisbane on holidays :D

Photos!!!! Plenty of them!

·
Registered
50 Posts

Merudo said:
mat_p said:
It is wrong, yes...

cause I just bought it

yeah well i was going to buy that bike too but you grabbed it first. i'm really keen so keep me updated about the bike ok? or if you want to sell it.....

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

I update this post for long standing members... Not for randoms to come in and just snatch up all the mad deals...

·
Registered
50 Posts

Kritas said:
I update this post for long standing members... Not for randoms to come in and just snatch up all the mad deals...
been loitering here for some time trying to get a cheap bike. no luck so far.. don't chase me out pls... cbr fans here...one of the good guys:D

·
Registered
14,538 Posts

All good :D

If it's a first bike you're after this one may not have been the best for you anyway. I spoke to him and it needs a bit of work. But nothing I shouldn't be able to sort out :)

·
Registered
50 Posts

Merudo said:
All good :D

If it's a first bike you're after this one may not have been the best for you anyway. I spoke to him and it needs a bit of work. But nothing I shouldn't be able to sort out :)
yeah looking for my first. i have a mate here helping me looking for quite some time now. well he is pretty good so i don't think those work would be a very hard challenge for him too. we were going to inspect that bike today if he din already sell it. too late...anyway pm me if you see anymore of those bargain pls. i'm almost giving up already.. might as well just stick to bus transport, which sucks i know.

1 - 20 of 1162 Posts