CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone up for an arvo/night ride this weekend? need to get the tard out and blast some cobwebs off, anyone else keen?

HOKAY! the idea of a stkilda/boulevard run has been floated and im up for it.

im gonna be at boxtwins place at reservoir sorting out a bike so we will head in from there. im thinking about a 6pm meet (not sure where)? go for a ride and then some food somewhere? let me know your thoughts people!

meet: corner Bell st and St Georges road at the Darebin Reception Centre car park. We'll either meet there at 6, or a bit earlier if people want a meet up point closer to the city.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,703 Posts
RE: [MELB] sat 3rd july

Potential maybeh.

Edit: Outterz
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,434 Posts
RE: [MELB] sat 3rd july

Yeah, should be as I don't think I have anything on other than trying to get the wives bike running.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RE: [MELB] sat 3rd july

lemme know if you want a hand with that man
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RE: [MELB] sat 3rd july

um, starting the bike and riding? :p apart from that no idea. keen for tisties, wheelie strip hooligasim, anything really
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,434 Posts
RE: [MELB] sat 3rd july

shane said:
lemme know if you want a hand with that man
Will definitely keep you posted. At the moment all I need do is check to see if it's the alternator or rectifier that's not working. If it's neither of those, well I'm stumped.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RE: [MELB] sat 3rd july

like the rideout for meeting wally at puggs :p

ive got no idea about any of the rides around here so its up to you guys to suggest something :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,573 Posts
RE: [MELB] sat 3rd july

shane said:
like the rideout for meeting wally at puggs :p

ive got no idea about any of the rides around here so its up to you guys to suggest something :p
welcome to Victoria, you are now a local
http://ariel.unimelb.edu.au/~ben/mtcv/mcroads/
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
RE: [MELB] sat 3rd july

i'm up for a ride,, i need to get my new bike out and about.. just say a time and place..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
RE: [MELB] sat 3rd july

yup all good to go... i'm bionic now.. i have titanium in me.. :)
just got a new bike and i'm itching to give it a blast...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,573 Posts
RE: [MELB] sat 3rd july

Pabs said:
yup all good to go... i'm bionic now.. i have titanium in me.. :)
just got a new bike and i'm itching to give it a blast...

nice one Steve Austin :headbang:
what bike did you get?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,573 Posts
RE: [MELB] sat 3rd july

Pabs said:
2006 kawasaki zx10r..
there are pics in my FB photos
when's this ride happening?
schweet :drool:
and as for when it's happening..............Shane......??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
check first post! damn edit doesnt bump it to the top of the tree anymore :/
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
shane said:
anyone up for an arvo/night ride this weekend? need to get the tard out and blast some cobwebs off, anyone else keen?

HOKAY! the idea of a stkilda/boulevard run has been floated and im up for it.

im gonna be at boxtwins place at reservoir sorting out a bike so we will head in from there. im thinking about a 6pm meet (not sure where)? go for a ride and then some food somewhere? let me know your thoughts people!
wheres the starting point let us all know
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,434 Posts
shane said:
fuck, i have no idea.
Shane and I are meeting Pabs at the corner of Bell st and St Georges road at the Darebin Reception Centre car park. Well either meet there at 6, or a bit earlier if people want a meet up point closer to the city.
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top