CBR250 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
9,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope you have your tips in before 10 tonight or whatever it is!

hope it's a good race, QP is on OneHD tonight at 11pm

Oh and check this out, I just realised how they abbreviate this guys name:

that's fucking hilarious.

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
RE: MotoGP Sachensring

He is number one *** in all of kuseg. Naughty naughty!

·
Registered
728 Posts

The footgae of Lorenzos bike was pretty wild, it dumped a fair bit of oil.

Might prove to be interesting later on in the season, if he has to reach for a 7th engine and incur the point penalty(?)

That camera is awesome, cant believe its taken this long for that idea.

Also, the fins on stoner's bike, noticed them on haydens as well, would it be to add downforce to the front??

·
Registered
2,339 Posts

Did anyone just see the 125cc Race? How big was that high side with only 2 laps to go!

Moto 2 looks to be a winner for viewing pleasure. I'm so glad One HD has finally got its act togeather and given us the Moto viewing we deserve.

Track conditions and temperature look good. I'd expect some records broken today.

Still can't get over that high side. How close was that?

·
Registered
1,790 Posts

Go Talmasci! Saw his photo in the program last year at Sepang at thought he was a big bag of Hungarian love. Moto Gp = exciting racing.
But yes, I'm still hoping for Stoner in the main race. Sigh.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts

girly said:
Go Talmasci! Saw his photo in the program last year at Sepang at thought he was a big bag of Hungarian love. Moto Gp = exciting racing.
But yes, I'm still hoping for Stoner in the main race. Sigh.
He's Got a big head as well!

·
Registered
728 Posts
Ive got German (i think) commentators, i had italian before but the stream dropped out.

Mum wont budge from the t.v thats got the set top box as she's watching that show on bob hawke, so ive ha to resort to free internet streams.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
CBR_RR said:
Ive got German (i think) commentators, i had italian before but the stream dropped out.

Mum wont budge from the t.v thats got the set top box as she's watching that show on bob hawke, so ive ha to resort to free internet streams.
Have to admit that the new series on Hawke looked interesting (but then I am probably closer to your mum's age!), but the bikes won out :)

1 - 20 of 118 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.