CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
6,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.crash.net/motogp/news/160364/1/valentino_rossi_out_of_italian_motogp.html

Reigning seven time MotoGP world champion Valentino Rossi has been ruled out of the remainder of his home Italian MotoGP after being diagnosed with a fractured right tibia.

Rossi suffered a big highside in Saturday morning practice and the injury also is also a big blow to his 2010 title hopes.

The #46 has never previously missed a race, since his 1996 debut in the 125cc class.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Confirmed on MotoGP as well

Good oppotunity for Lorenzo to stretch the lead.

Was on turn 13, the dogleg before the final hairpain onto the straight

R

·
0 Posts
He had the shits because stoner had the crashing spotlight, he threw a tantrum and tried to top it. :p bloody excentric italians :p

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
From MotoGP.com
“It is serious, it could be a couple of months, but it is too early to say just yet. He remained calm, but having seen the images he could already see it was a nasty fall.”

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Fark, shattered, hoping he would make it 10 this year.:(

·
Registered
672 Posts
i really hope he doesnt consider retiring coz of this, he hasnt had a bad injury like this.
on that note, i hope its not a career threatening injury. im pretty keen to see him go to ducati next year:)

·
Registered
9,204 Posts
Really big off. Quite nasty. Toby & Julian reckon he'll miss at least 6 races. If he raced this weekend it would have been his 231st consecutive gp.

·
Registered
672 Posts
i dont know what i have against lorenzo, he's a great rider n all but i was pretty stoked when pedrosa took pole, and the 2 ducati done well in quals.
looking forward to randys race report lol

1 - 20 of 52 Posts