CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
Today at lunch I went to use the blinker and snapped the switch off.
Didnt know my own strength:blush:

Does anyone know were I can find a new assembly?
I have found a new one in Silverwater, but they are $180 or so.

2nd hand is fine for me, aslong as the switch is in good working order.


I'm in Sydney Australia.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,477 Posts
New ones from Honda will only suit the Honda imports. Not the grey imports, which have different connector wiring. If you wanted to re-wire it, there is an article showing how. Otherwise you can get them from wreckers... $45..$65 depending on weathered condition etc...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts
shporsche said:
Hey Guys,
Today at lunch I went to use the blinker and snapped the switch off.
Didnt know my own strength:blush:

Does anyone know were I can find a new assembly?
I have found a new one in Silverwater, but they are $180 or so.

2nd hand is fine for me, aslong as the switch is in good working order.


I'm in Sydney Australia.
that would be metropolitan spares, bloody rip off.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dark138 said:
shporsche said:
Hey Guys,
Today at lunch I went to use the blinker and snapped the switch off.
Didnt know my own strength:blush:

Does anyone know were I can find a new assembly?
I have found a new one in Silverwater, but they are $180 or so.

2nd hand is fine for me, aslong as the switch is in good working order.


I'm in Sydney Australia.
that would be metropolitan spares, bloody rip off.
Yup thats them, I found they have a good supply for the 250rr but they certainly know how to charge.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,388 Posts
Are you still looking for one? My friend would like to sell the switch or the whole switchgear if you want pm me if your interested. We're in the western suburbs
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
aj26 said:
Are you still looking for one? My friend would like to sell the switch or the whole switchgear if you want pm me if your interested. We're in the western suburbs
Thanks Aj, I was able to source one now.

Thanks everyone for your help.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,896 Posts
shporsche said:
dark138 said:
shporsche said:
Hey Guys,
Today at lunch I went to use the blinker and snapped the switch off.
Didnt know my own strength:blush:

Does anyone know were I can find a new assembly?
I have found a new one in Silverwater, but they are $180 or so.

2nd hand is fine for me, aslong as the switch is in good working order.


I'm in Sydney Australia.
that would be metropolitan spares, bloody rip off.
Yup thats them, I found they have a good supply for the 250rr but they certainly know how to charge.

Not if you go in there regularly and have a chat with them.;) They probably just assume that when you ask for mc22 or mc19 parts that you are a n00b. I know i would.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dayeve said:
shporsche said:
dark138 said:
shporsche said:
Hey Guys,
Today at lunch I went to use the blinker and snapped the switch off.
Didnt know my own strength:blush:

Does anyone know were I can find a new assembly?
I have found a new one in Silverwater, but they are $180 or so.

2nd hand is fine for me, aslong as the switch is in good working order.


I'm in Sydney Australia.
that would be metropolitan spares, bloody rip off.
Yup thats them, I found they have a good supply for the 250rr but they certainly know how to charge.

Not if you go in there regularly and have a chat with them.;) They probably just assume that when you ask for mc22 or mc19 parts that you are a n00b. I know i would.

Owell his loss, stupid way to run a buisness.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top