CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You gotta love pay day.
Just picked up this baby this morning. I'm pretty happy so I thought I'd share with you all. I was very close to saying no, but I got a pretty good deal and im a sucker for new things. I got a full set of fairings, undertray, indicators, air ducts thrown in aswell which I'l use for the track.
So yeah, got a pretty big smile on my face, and I've been wearing the alpinestars jacket around the house :lol: It will suit my bike perfectly.
All I need now is my license back!!

Its very similar to my old jacket, which im selling now too if anyone is interested.

Heres a pic of the fairings, they're quite trashed, so abit of work will need to be done. Plus I dont really care what they look like on track :)

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Heh I'm more jealous bout the gloves... my right pointer finger is p much gloveless on my current tatty pair.

New gear rocks though enjoy it!

·
Registered
7,190 Posts
nice one, I picked up a set of leathers not too long ago too.

I would be keen for a track day when you get your license back, I was thinking marulan would be a good little track for a cbr250 track day. It's very small though.

check it out: http://www.mdtc.com.au/

R

·
0 Posts
banana.logic said:
nice one, I picked up a set of leathers not too long ago too.

I would be keen for a track day when you get your license back, I was thinking marulan would be a good little track for a cbr250 track day. It's very small though.

check it out: http://www.mdtc.com.au/
Do you need a licence?

·
Registered
7,190 Posts
this is for their drive your street car option, their site doesn't say anything about motorbikes but I will see what they say about them.

Practice Fee: $100 (includes limited tuition)
• Licence Fee: $30 (Valid for 12 months) required if not a current holder of any competition licence

they have car club drive days and private venue hire available; I'll get in contact with them about bikes.

Edit: there is a 90db noise limit too apparently, I'm not too sure how strict they are on it though, it's in the middle of nowhere. Also this would most likely not be a racing type scenario, but I will see what they say about it.

·
Registered
614 Posts
hehee nice gloves! i got the same ones
=][hr]
Hey Ninexz

how much did u pick up the jacket for ??

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
I was under the impression that you did need a license for track days???

Either way, i'd be keen for a session on the track with you lads!

·
Registered
7,190 Posts
yeah if you don't have one they charge you 30 bucks for one. I wrote them an email on saturday and I'm just waiting to hear back from them.

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
thats the jacket i just put a deposit on then.. and sp1's and also apex pants. track days here i come lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts