CBR250 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2011 CBR250 with only about 12000 on the chassis. After noticing the turn signals stopped working, I also noticed that both head light filaments also don't come on to include the high beam indicator. For a brief time, the turn signals worked, then didn't all the while no headlight. The horn works; I looked inside the left handlebar switch and nothing looks fried. The bulb through the lens looks clean. All fuses are good and I tested the head fuse specifically. Brake lights and tail lights work.

Had anyone had both headlight and signals stop working? If so, what did you find wrong? I had the engine out and rebuilt 3 or 4k miles ago (my son ran it out of oil) so I could possibly an electrical connection could possibly have come loose. I will begin tearing into the chassis to check connections.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Found it. It was a stupid connector under the tank that I evidently didn't lock in when I reassembled the bike last time. Now I have to spend the remainder of the afternoon putting everything back together-while I listen to 80's music. At least HE IS RISEN! Happy Easter.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts