CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
More and more scrapped I guess? Those that had them as a learner bike have moved on to bigger.... I’ve gone the other way.

I just got into the little screaming 2fiddy scene... 32 years after it was made! It’s way more fun to ride a slow bike fast.

The 900 is a torque monster moped around here and boring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
I too, miss this forum. Is there an FB group where everybody went? Or they all simply moved on, sigh. I still have my RC replica and never tire of the sound of four tiny pistons wailing away toward 18K.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Good old cbr250 forum looks very abandoned these days :-(
Yep, I used to make money from selling fiberglass fairings for these things, nice simple shapes, not like the current stuff, I prob should keep some ads running...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi im new here i too just got a mc22 after 30yrs of first wanting one haha great little bikes even though im getting a bigger bike this little ripper is going nowhere cheers

·
Registered
173 Posts
Haven't been here in years.

No bike anymore, only mountain bikes. Wouldn't mind getting a wee screamer again. Hope all the old guard doing good.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
What's uuuppp bitchesss!!

·
Registered
27,301 Posts
I guess not many of the old guard has motorcycles anymore

All traded for wives and babies :)

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
I think we still ride (we Just don't tell the wife), but not everyone into cbr250s anymore. Also, the new owners killed the forum dead just after they took over. I miss the old mob, even the tools. Never forget Phazuka, the paratrooper. True hero.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
I guess not many of the old guard has motorcycles anymore

All traded for wives and babies :)
Keith916,

Always the ladies man. Always the pimp ;)

Did you move to Canada?

Where is Needown? I bet he is the real Satoshi Nakamoto!

·
Registered
27,301 Posts
I think we still ride (we Just don't tell the wife), but not everyone into cbr250s anymore. Also, the new owners killed the forum dead just after they took over. I miss the old mob, even the tools. Never forget Phazuka, the paratrooper. True hero.

Oh man that was hilarious !! we still dont know who the troll was but i suspect it was one of the known boys

·
Registered
27,301 Posts
Keith916,

Always the ladies man. Always the pimp ;)

Did you move to Canada?

Where is Needown? I bet he is the real Satoshi Nakamoto!

Miss you too Marky Mark !! Loved your ghost stories back in the day

Yeah, moved to Toronto after 15 years in Dubai

Needown is very much the family man on facebook. busy with the mrs and kids.

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
G'day!

Decided to poke my head back in, great to see some old names still drop by here and there.

I might see if I can upload my old photos to the NSR and RVF thread.

What's the preferred method here nowadays?

Cheers,

Chris.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Hi everyone! Been a while... Hope everyone is going well during these shitty times, what a year...

So sad to see this forum die, it was such an amazing community years ago, lots of rideouts and group events. Couple of trips to Melbourne to race the Victoria crew at Phillip Island. Some great memories, thanks for them all.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yep, I used to make money from selling fiberglass fairings for these things, nice simple shapes, not like the current stuff, I prob should keep some ads running...
@vitamine27 please PM/email some photos and pricing for your fibreglass bodywork. I just bought 2 if these awesome bikes in boxes. Want to build up one street bike and one track bike. Thx 👋

1 - 20 of 26 Posts