Selling my 1991 Honda CBR250RR
Bike is in good condition.
Runs starts and goes fine.
Fairings are in good condition and they are OEM tri-colour fairings.
They are not the chinese replicas.
I also have a complete set of spare OEM tri-colours although some pieces are snapped on the vulnerable bits or scratched up.
Recent work Done has all been done within the last 2k Kms.
- Fork seals, oil and bushings were redone.
- Front, Rear and sprocket Bearings and Seals/O-rings were replaced.
- Oil and Oil Filter Change less then 500kms ago.
- Spark plugs
- Carbs were disassembled cleaned and new o-rings were installed, They were already spotless though and nothing needed replacing.
- Coolant system was completely flushed and refilled using distilled water and coolant.
- New KATANA battery.
- Chain has been cleaned and lubed regularly.
Small issues are:
- Choke cable still works but dangles loose as the little holder snapped.
- There is a dint in the tank where it was obviously dropped at some stage.
ODO reads 12,300kms but I wouldnt take this as gospel. Although from everything I have seen the bike does appear to be a good low km example.
Bike also comes with a few wanky modifications.
Such as blue rim stripes and blue levers etc..
You can take these off as I do have the original levers and footpegs.
You also get whatever spares I have with the bike such as some indicators, engine oil, complete set of brake pads, 3xfront light globes etc..
Engine #: MC14E1158998
Rego #: SGF88
Currently under rego until 12-06-2010
Will take $4k
Located in Heathcote, Sydney
Can contact me on 0431-320-544 or
email at [email protected]