CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

Just putting it out there as my local Kennards haven't got a welder on shelf to hire until tomorrow - and i kinda need one today (Tuesday)

I just need to weld some tabs on my project bike, so if anyone could kindly lend me a welder I would be your friend for life!

I'm located in Hills area, but can travel to pick it up if within reasonable distance. Can offer beer or cash :)

Cheers

·
Registered
7,519 Posts
If you want to drive to peakhurst and get here before 5pm you can use one in our workshop.

More likely I can just get someone to do it for you. Call if your keen. Mobile sent via pm.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Match, bike is immobile so I would need to bring the welder to my place to work on. (preferably overnight too)

anyone else has one, give me a holla as kennards now say there wont be one available till later in the week.

cheers

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
Where abouts do you live and would you bring it back? I don't use mines as it was my dads before he "piss bolted" Big heavy welding thing XD

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
aj26 said:
Where abouts do you live and would you bring it back? I don't use mines as it was my dads before he "piss bolted" Big heavy welding thing XD
I live in the hills, near pennant hills, but i can travel whereever - I definitley will bring it back!

Do you know what sort of welder it is? arc/tig? and would it fit in the boot of a sedan?

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
Its got wheels on it, I have no idea what kind it is. Its fairly big and heavy. If you want give me a call sometime tomorrow and I'll see if my mum lets.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I assume the workshop you attended was really nice. I wanted to visit that workshop if you could share with me the location where it's being held. It's timely because I have a motorcycle with a damaged tank needed to be welded.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts